Chair Covers £3

Check out Illuminating Ideas for chair covers and fairylight backdrop.

www.illumin-ideas.com

• Hi, I think there was a post similar to this a while ago and people can get them cheaper than the £3.00, including mine which started at £2.00 for Lycra but I went for the tailored covers @ £2.50 because the modern look of the Lycra didn't suite my veneu. The price included organza sash, set up and delivery and I haven't found a price cheaper anywhere, unless you opt for DIY of course but who needs that stress! I also have friends who have used the company before so they come recommended and they have also helped me source other stuff and also gave me advice on flowers even though I'd already booked someone else for that. The company is Chair Covers Wales - www.chaircovers-wales.co.uk
  • I am sure there are many companies who are cheaper. However, the quality of these chair covers are second to none. My friend had them at her wedding and everyone commented on how great they looked. I have seen some chair covers in the past and the material is so thin you can see through them!
  • mrsgLmrsgL Posts: 682
    we are having ellasevents.com who deliver and set up in wales also. we bartered with the prices and got them to £1.70 per chair cover with sash. they are amazing and do almost anything, ie swags, ballons, centrepieces.

ive also been to quite afew events were they have used ella and they are really good quality.

but i still think £3.00 is a really good price, ive seen a lot more expensive

xx