Forum home Welsh brides

Hair and Make-up in Pembs?

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if any of you had any recommendations for a good hair and make-up person or people in Pembs? I've got info for several different people and have no idea who to choose so just wondering if anyone has any personal experience.

Thanks. Em x

• Hiya,

Im getting married in a few weeks and having Jennifer Mills to do my makeup and she is fab. A lady called helen is doing my hair- i can give you details if you want. They are both mobile and came to my house last week for the trials.

Did you go to the wedding fayre last sunday?
  • Hiya,

Im getting married in a few weeks and having Jennifer Mills to do my makeup and she is fab. A lady called helen is doing my hair- i can give you details if you want. They are both mobile and came to my house last week for the trials.

• Hiya,

• Hiya,

• I couldn't make the fayre - was working image As really wanted to meet a few make-up and hair people. But as I couldn't I thought that here was the next best option image Thanks for the reply and would love their details please - I have a feeling I've heard of Jennifer Mills so a good recommendation for her could well swing the balance - at the mo I've seen about 4 or 5 different names but dn't actually know how good anyone is so it's really hard to choose! Thanks again. Em x
  • I couldn't make the fayre - was working image As really wanted to meet a few make-up and hair people. But as I couldn't I thought that here was the next best option image Thanks for the reply and would love their details please - I have a feeling I've heard of Jennifer Mills so a good recommendation for her could well swing the balance - at the mo I've seen about 4 or 5 different names but dn't actually know how good anyone is so it's really hard to choose! Thanks again. Em x
  • What is up with this site? It just ate my reply! I oculdn't make the fayre as I was working Sunday - very frustrating, lol! If you could give me the details of Jennifer and Helen that would be great thanks. Good luck with your wedding image Em x
  • And then it magically re-appeared. I'm so confuzzled!
  • I had jennifer Mills, she was fab.
  • Hiya, im getting married in 2 weeks so ill let you know how they both are but i was really pleased with my trials.

Jennifer Mills - 07968 546106

• Thank you - she has definitely gone up in my list of potential make-up artists and hopefully I can make a final decision soon. Thanks again. image