is £200 a good price for a wedding car?

I have had this quote and I really like the car. What are other people paying for wedding transport?

Thanks image

• That seems to be really good compared to the quotes I got!! I'm paying £650 for my wedding car and the bridesmaid 'bus' The site wont let me post a pic but heres a link to the site. My car is the Regent and the BMs are having Fleur de Lys!

http://www.champagneweddingcars.co.uk/page3.html

Have you been to see the actual car or just a pic? I have to say the company I booked with are excellent compared to others I've seen (some vintage cars can be smelly! Not what you want on your dress!) But these cars are immaculate! You would think they are brand new!!

What company are you going for? and what car?
  • We're paying £295 for an ivory beauford with Kennedy Classics must say that they've been really good! We originally booked with Casey Cars whose service was pathetic not confirming anything, never available and didn't respond to emails so after a mini panic on my behalf h2b decided that we were better off cancellibg and finding another company!

Kennedy's website states that £295 is the flat rate for a distance within a specfic distance from Cardiff (where they are based) we get married outside that distance but they still agreed to charge us the same amount without us having to ask!
  • They are called cool cars, based in Caerphilly and it's an old beetle. It is really cool but I will try and go to see it in the flesh before I book.

Thanks for the advice. image
  • We were quoted £350 for 1 car and a people carrier but in the end it worked out cheaper to stay at the hotel the night before instead!

I was really shocked when we started looking seems such a lot of money when theres so many other things to consider. x
  • We've got a gorgeous ivory Jaguar MKII from Classic Jags near Llangollen which is costing us £175. Every other car company we've contacted has been at least £375-£425 though so we were really happy with that. The gentleman that runs the company is lovely and does it more as a hobby so his prices aren't as expensive.