where's everyone getting married in south wales?!?!

• FletchwinFletchwin Posts: 10
    We are getting married in Miskin Manor, it's really lovely there and the wedding organiser has been really helpfull so far.
  • Hi all, I'm trying to blog more about some of the special wedding venues in South Wales. I've just kicked off with this blog on Steppes Farm just outside Monmouth it's a lovely venue in a stunning setting. Some nice pics and video in my blog as well, let me know what you think:

http://www.outtasightentertainment.co.uk/index.php/blog/39-ose-blog/110-wedding-venue-steppes-farm-cottages

Thanks,

Lee
  • getting married in our church, then reception at Coed-y-Mwstwr, Bridgend. It's really beautiful, and we get exclusive use image
  • Quoted:
    I'm getting married in De Courceys, exclusive use and competitively priced! Look them up on trip advisor.

I'm also getting married in De Courceys!! Lewis was amazing and they did so much for us before even going back like pricing up our own menu and beer, to getting an interior designer in because I mentioned I was haunted by the pelmets in the reception room!! :P
  • Im getting married at the St Mellons hotel, less than a year now, not that im counting or anything image
  • atlast2atlast2 Posts: 171
    Got married at the Old Rectory near crickhowell two months ago. It was amazing and they couldn't do enough for us. Highly recommend, as did all of my guests. Food was gorgeous too and really competitively priced.
  • We're getting married at The Holiday Inn, Newport x

• Peterstone court, Brecon

I'm soo excited!
  • MrsBoz2BMrsBoz2B Posts: 126

RhodrisBride I am going to a wedding at the Barn at Brynich next wednesday so I'll let you know what it was like!

We're getting married at Broadway Country House in Carmarthenshire

• anon23anon23 Posts: 140

Oooh brilliant I'd love your thoughts! aw Broadway is lovely image I bet u'll have a fab day

• Hiya, new here, I'm getting married in Oldwalls Gower in Llanrhidian on 13th July 2013. Found it about 2/3 years ago but went and finally booked it last year!

xx

• GilmoreGilmore Posts: 2

Hiya I am also new on here. I am getting married in the Ashburnham Hotel in Pembrey, Llanelli. We booked this year to get married in September 2013! Not long now and it will be a year to go!

• GemgemGemgem Posts: 242

Hi I'm getting married in Christchurch, Newport and having my reception in the University in Caerleon. My partners sister had her reception here and it is a beautiful building but now I am a little bit worried we rushed in and booked it too quickly and its maybe not the right place image Anyone else have their reception here or attended one? x

• Welsh-bride2be wrote (see)
    Peterstone court, Brecon
    I'm soo excited!

My friend has also booked this for November next year! it looks gorgeous! I think I would like the Celtic Manor, with the Lodge or the 2010 clubhouse,has anyone attended a wedding in either of those parts? or the main resort??

• Im getting married in my local church... Its where my parents had they're wedding image cute xx
  • Our ceremony will be at St David's Church in Penllergaer, Swansea and the reception is at the King Arthur in Gower on May 23rd 2015. Reception venue is booked, church will be booked next time we're down from Leeds in January.

• I'm getting married in Hurst House, Laugharne. Can't wait image

• Lau2Lau2 Posts: 2

A few of my friends have got married or had their reception at the Great House Hotel  in Laleston, Bridgend.  Lovely venue, very intimate and romantic setting

• Im getting married in St Catherines Church in Pontypridd then onto New House Country Hotel for our reception image xxx

• GemgemGemgem Posts: 242

Ah St Catherines is a really pretty church image I used to work in Ponty and used to see loads of weddings x

• I havent actually seen any weddings there yet but im in love with that church as its so beautiful and has a really big steeple lol and we share the same name lol xxx

• I visited new house, it's a lovely venue!
  • Its beautiful isnt it, we are going to see Llechwen hall on Sunday too (just to keep h2b happy by looking somewhere a bit cheaper) but i know we will go with new house lol xxx

• Oh same here! We have settled on the 2010 clubhouse at the Celtic manor but H2B wants to go and check out other places to compare on price!
  • Oohhh lovely place hun! when you getting wed? x

• July 25th 2014! Already can't wait! You?
  • We are getting married at the orangery in margam park on 1st August 2015! Very very excited! We fell in love when we saw it and couldn't compare anywhere else personally! Super excited xxx
  • RedfiRedfi Posts: 103

Very excited to be getting married at Jabajak on 5th October 2013! It's a vineyard! x

• Went to a jabajak wedding in Dec, it was lovely image

• RedfiRedfi Posts: 103

Snorkelingbride I'm so happy to hear you say that! image