Plas Isaf, Corwen

Anyone been to a wedding here? x

• Nope, but having ours down the road at Crogen Estate, it is amazing! When are you getting married??
  • Hummm I did post but not sure where it went!!

I havent but am getting married down the road at Crogen Estate in Corwen, its amazing!

When are you getting married??
  • Pegster13Pegster13 Posts: 172
    We're due to look at Crogen next weekend! It looks amazing and Sarah is so lovely isn't she?

We haven't set a date yet as we're yet to settle on a venue but we're hoping for Sept/Oct this year. Can't wait!

I have high hopes for Plas Isaf. It looks amazing and we're going to see it tomorrow!

When are you getting married? Do you live locally? We're about an hour away from Corwen x
  • We are getting married april 30th

We went to see crogen again yesterday-sarah makes us feel so.at home, she just told us to wonder around and come back whenever!

We are 45mins away just outside chester-ewloe.

I loved crogen soooo much, my partner hated the way hotels wud tell I wot yo do, whereas crogen we are doing wot we want!

We are there thurs to monday with bridal party all stayin onsite.

We have fab cateres who.are doin food fri night, bacon butties sat morning then a food for wedding!

We gettin married at 2, champagne either in drawing room if raining, in the grounds if nice, or if the grounds not soft down by the river. Then at 330 all otjer guests are arriving for champagne and canapes followed by the meal the disco etc in marquee.....i cant wait! Its a????c dream wedding venue!
    Sounds amazing! We provisionally booked Plas Isaf today. It's perfect, exactly what we wanted. Getting married there hopefully on October 15, subject to registrar being able to do it. We'll have to compare local suppliers and things xx
  • yay congrats on ur venue! Have u bked anythin else yet?
    Well the catering comes as part of it so that's sorted. Also got photographer sorted as a friend is doing it.

How about you? Are you having a harpist? x
  • Yeah i have really pretty. I got married at Bodelyddan Castle and had a marquee in the grounds my photos are on newlyweds xx
  • Hello ladies,

Congratulations! I got married myself in August 2010 and can recommend Bespoke Brides in Mollington for wedding dresses, Steve Hale Photography and Louise Penman for hair and makeup.

I also run my own event styling company for weddings, covering North Wales, Cheshire and North Shropshire. Our beautiful hire collection of wedding decorations, centrepieces and finishing touches offers everything for a beautiful, rustic wedding at Plas Isaf, including candelabras, shabby chic twig hearts, hurricane vases, candy bars and rustic bird cages.

Visit www.alwenarose.com for more information or to contact me directly email [email protected]

Hope I can be of help to you all and good luck planning! Such an exciting time for you all. Wish I could have our wedding day all over again!

Lisa xx
  • Theatr75Theatr75 Posts: 2
    Hi i have booked to get Married at Plas Isaf in June 2013

The venue is lovely and the family that own it are very helpful.

I actually did the owners hair and make-up for her wedding years ago. Have been to Crogen estate and it is lovely.

If you need hair and make-up girls go to Louisepenman.com.