Claire Davies Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist

Hi Everyone, This is my first time on the forum.

I've seen an advert for Claire Davies Make-up Artist in Your Wedding Day Magazine and was wondering if anyone had used her?

• I can recommend pamper haven, she was brilliant
  • Hey,

Claire Davies is amazing, I met her in a wedding fayre before Christmas. I am very impressed, her stand look fabulous to start with (very stylish)she was really busy but still found time to chat to me and give me some info and ideas.

I emailed her a few weeks ago, as I had some questions I wanted to ask her,like will she come to my mums home on the wedding morning. Well yes she'll travel any where. She emailed me back straight away, answered all my questions and more.

I was so impressed with her that I booked her straight away, she told me about her website www.clairedavies.org which shows her previous brides and was handy for hair and make-up ideas.

Hope that helps x
  • Forgot to say that one of the main reasons I'm going with Claire is she used to be a M.A.C Pro Artist and for a M.A.C Addict like me I was so pleased when she told me she only uses M.A.C Products. Yeah!!!!! image
  • I have my trial booked for 2 weeks times..will let you know x
  • Claire Davies is am-a-zing!!!! Had my trial with her today, I feel fabulous, I've never seen my make-up look so good. She is a real artist.
  • yaaay i have booked her too.. i booked her purely on her work and pics from her website! she does amazing makeup!!xx
  • LittleCLittleC Posts: 435
    Im looking at booking her too - she seems really nice even thought I've only spoke with her through email - and her prices seem really good too compared with others. I really like the amount of images she has on her website which is a good sign!
  • sassaboosassaboo Posts: 33
    I have booked Clare too. Had a trail for hair and make up with her last week and I felt totaly pampered and my hair and make up were excellent!! She is a lovely lady and listens to you.