4th September @ Cardiff Stadium

4th September @ Marriot Hotel, Swansea

11th September @ The Grand Pavilion, Porthcawl

18th September @ Holiday Inn, Newport

25th September @ Llechwen Hall, Llanfabon

25th September @ Thintern Abbey Hotel, Chepstow

October-

2nd October @ Canada Lake & Lodge Cardiff

2nd October @ The Coal Exchange, Cardiff Bay (First vintage wedding fayre) £1.00 entry get tickets from www.diamantebridal.co.uk

9th October @ Millennium Stadium

9th October @ De Courceys Manor, Pentyrch

16th October @ Copthorne Hotel, Cardiff

23rd October @ The Ivy Bush Camarthen

30th October @ Hilton Newport, Langstone

30th October @ Brangwyn Hall

November-

13th November @ Heritage Park Hotel, Pontypridd

13th November @ Novotel Schooner Way, Cardiff

20th November @ Marriot Hotel Swansea

All free entry open from 11am-4pm apart from the Cole exchange one its open from 11am-5pm

Hope this will help image

• SionzDSionzD Posts: 20
    Don't forget September 4th the huge one on the showground in Carmarthen, October 9th in the Millennium Stadium and I think October 30th in the Brangwyn Hall....oh and October 23rd in the ivy Bush in Carmarthen x
  • welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224
    Thanks for this - very useful. I think there is one in Cardiff Stadium on the 4th of September too, but I don't seem to be able to find details of it anywhere. Anyone else know anything about this?

PS - I'm so glad wedding fayre season is back again image
  • MrsPugh2MrsPugh2 Posts: 446
    Hi Girls,

Thank you for adding the other dates on, i just had a little magazine out of a florist and just had a few dates of wedding fayres. I'll make a list of the dates and keep it up dates when they have passed ect just like a little spread sheet image
  • SionzDSionzD Posts: 20
    Quoted:
    Thanks for this - very useful. I think there is one in Cardiff Stadium on the 4th of September too, but I don't seem to be able to find details of it anywhere. Anyone else know anything about this?

PS - I'm so glad wedding fayre season is back again

The october 9th one was meant to be September 4th in the cardiff football ground but it got moved! hope that helps x
  • welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224
    Thats great, thanks Sionz x
  • Hey theres also one in the marriott hotel on sept 4th!! 11-4 image I'll be there!!!!!
  • In Swansea by the way... xx
  • Does anoyne know of any fayre dates/locations in Gwynedd/Anglesey? Would be very appreciated image
  • Hi FutureMrsD2013, nice to see someone from the same area as me!

Unfortunately I can't help you at the moment, as all the fayres I knew of were in september or October...

If any come up that I find though, I'll post them on here to share image
  • All wedding fayres are listed on Welsh Bride www.welshbride.co.uk
  • Not ALL fayres...

That site is crap for North Wales...

(as I tend to find with most "Welsh" things - "Welsh" more often than not means nowhere further north than Aberystwyth/welshpool... and usually revolves around Cardiff and Swansea!) image

Wouldn't be so bad, but Cardiff is a LONG way from Anglesey image