Candy Cart Hire

Anyone looking for something different for their wedding day?! Then pop over to our website and check out our new Candy Cart Hire! This neutral coloured Victorian style cart can be dressed to suit your colour scheme and requirements. Every package avaialable comes complete with fairy lights on the cart, completeing that magical touch and of course, a selection of vases and jars filled with yummy sweets of your choice! Fantastic discounts on offer if you book the cart alongside our chair cover and accessory hire and/or candy cart hire. South Wales' first Candy Cart! www.gotitcoveredchaircovers.co.uk

• Im having this at our wedding with yourselves, its beautiful so excited now and its a suprise none of our guests know image xx
  • Lisa t2Lisa t2 Posts: 15

If you are based in West Midlands and would like the hassle taken out of it, I can provide a stunning candy cart with gorgeous glasses and jars and a display that will WOW your guests! Please check out my website www.candyonwheels.com or my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/candyonwheels 

Very reasonable rates I promise!

i look forward to hearing from you xx Lisa x