Forum home Welsh brides

anyone know any VW camper hire places in South Wales?

Me and H2B are getting married in March 2013 in Swansea and are thinking of having a Seaside themed wedding. We would really like to go to the church/reception in a VW Camper Van but i'm having trouble finding any in South Wales. Is anyone using VW Campers for their wedding and if so where did you hire them and how much for?

Thanks image

• gemskatgemskat Posts: 692
    Hi Amy, we're getting married in Swansea and have hired Love Bugs Wedding cars. He's based in Porthcawl, but will travel. Where in Swansea you getting married?
  • SionzDSionzD Posts: 20
    Try retro retreats, he has a blue one called Sydney! But Love Bug Weddings are lovely too image
  • I'm having a campervan and a beetle and using love bug weddings!He's really lovely, the guy that owns love bug weddings didn't have his van free for our day so he made arrangements with someone in Neath to use his!I think he's with balloons by bev?!Getting married 23rd June cannot wait!!! imageimage
  • ADEP88ADEP88 Posts: 9
    I know a man I used to work with whos wife and him provide these services. Im sure they are called Lovedubwedding - suggested by Mrs Pugh 2B
  • amyztxamyztx Posts: 15
    Thanks girls image I will have a look at them. Roughly how much are they costing you guys??

we are getting married at Parklands Church in Sketty and then having the reception in Oxwich Bay hotel on Gower. I'm so excited image where is everyone else getting married?
  • Hi, try these guys, they are excellent, my camper is Milly.

http://vintagevwweddings.co.uk/

• Gabi_luGabi_lu Posts: 284
    My fiance and I are having Frankie from Lovedub,

he's travelling from Llantrisant to Llandysul and to Pembrokeshire and is costing us around £295

Excellent company and they take about 20 photos for you and they plant a tree with every hire to off set carbon emissions. image
  • Hi folks, We have just launched a VW Wedding Chauffuer Company in Swansea,

We have a gorgeous Split screen Camper 'Tallulah' and a Cabriolet Beetle and T5

Take a look at usimage

www.vdubweddingwheels.co.uk

We have female chauffeurs who take candid shots of you and they will be with you by the end of the day so that you can reminice and share immediately !

Enjoy you special day

Thanks Emma