Florist Recommendation???

Hi ladies,

Can anyone recommend a florist in the cardiff area???

Thanks

• Hi!

I have booked Tracy in the Flower Lodge, RHiwbina, My mum's friend recommended her and she has been very helpful with me. She spent a lot of time giving me prices and ideas before I even booked. My wedding is June next year so cannot vouch for her work - I have seen examples of the flowers she did for a wedding in September and they were beautiful. She let me know when the wedding was specifically cos they were purple like i am having. I still hadnt booked with her at that point.

Her prices are reasonable too, she says she will work with what you tell her the budget it, and will advise where to save money, where you shouldn't cut back etc etc.

Hope this helps

Rhi xx
  • I'm using Gail Armytage in Cowbridge for my wedding in Cardiff. So far so good she totally got what it was I wanted and her prices were average. I obviously have yet to see the finished product!! image
  • I'm using Lisa at BlossomOnline.co.uk, she is so helpful, enthusiastic and simply brlliant.

76 Ethel St Cardiff, CF5 1EN

07749 352846
  • Barry Hughes, fab award winning florist and not expensive either. Based Llanelli way but will cover Cardiff, his stuff is fabulous when you see it at wedding fayres.