Photobooth hire - Cardiff - South Wales

Oops sorry i'll try again!!

• Hi

First post but sure it won't be my last!!

I'm getting married in September and I recently attended my cousins wedding where they had a photo booth. It was really popular and convinced me that I should get one for the evening event. The company she used were local and seemed very professional but thought I'd ask if anyone else has experience with them or could even suggest somebody else. Anyway the company is Picture perfect (based in Cardiff) and the website is:

www.pictureperfectwales.co.uk

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated.????

Liz x

• For best value and great photo booth hire in South Wales visit...

www.funphotobooth.net image
  • We'd happly supply you with a quote 

www.ultrabooth.co.uk

• 'Dragon Photobooth' have just launched a new booth & they seem to have offers on at the moment.

Andrew

• Yep - we have!

Check out www.dragonpgotobooth.co.uk  or our facebook page at www.facebook.com/dragonpgotobooth

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

Hi, we had boothstar and they were great image

• Why not be a little different with your photobooth hire and have a Marryoke add on with your package. We are the only photobooth company in the whole of the UK providing this service and its a massive hit with all our newly weds. Just have a look at our testimonials and Marryoke Vids online at www.ultrabooth.co.uk also above web address is wrong its www.dragonphotobooth.co.uk

• Thought I'd update anyone who might be interested in the same!

We went with Picture Perfect from Cardiff after for our photobooth and have to say a huge thank you to them for really making our evening. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and I know of at least two of my friends who have upcoming weddings have already booked them up for their big days. I guess that speaks volumes for the fun we all had.

A big thank you to Steve at Picture Perfect for such a professional service that i'd recommend to any one.

Heres there address if anyone is interested

www.pictureperfectwales.co.uk