New House Country Hotel in Cardiff

A note about our wedding venue: New House Country Hotel in Cardiff.

I really can't begin to explain how absolutely fantastic the New House staff were from start to end regarding making our wedding as special as possible. The wedding team (we mainly spoke with Gemma and Rachael) were so helpful and accommodated every request, however small, where possible. They were always on hand whenever we needed their help. In addition, Becky was second to none in making sure that our day ran as smoothly as possible and again was always so friendly and willing to help (right down to ensuring that there was a lager for my husband at the wedding breakfast as he doesn't drink wine)! Rhidian was also great with allowing us to test out music CDs before the wedding and taking care of everything on the evening of the wedding - we never felt like we were asking too much from him or anyone else at the New House.
We held both our ceremony and reception at the New House. Becky was so calm in helping us get ready and ensuring that everything was perfect for us. We had a problem with the icing on our wedding cake (nothing to do with the New Hiouse) on the morning of the wedding and the New House staff wasted no time in ensuring that this was fixed for us. The canapes which accompanied the arrival drinks for guests were lovely. The wedding breakfast was also cooked and presented beautifully. The New House are very generous with their portions of food as well as the drinks. All of the guests that we spoke to on the day agreed that it was delicious. The brief turn around of the marquee from afternoon to evening was seamless. We had arranged for barbecue in the evening for our guests and again, the New House we very generous with the amount of food on offer - most of our day guests could only manage a hotdog and salad! Breakfast the following morning was also lovely with a very good selection of hot and cold options available.
Thank you to all at the New House for making our wedding day so perfect and unforgettable. From the beautiful views to the lovely interior to the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff - you are fantastic! We had an absolutely amazing day with our family and friends and will most certainly be returning to you for our first anniversary!!

• This is really helpful thanks! I'm getting married here on 30th August. I am glad your day went really well image