We have finally set the date :)! Eeek!

Hi everyone, It has been 2 years New Year's Day since we got engaged and with buying a house, waiting for it to be built, moving in, sorting garden and then bringing Oscar our beautiful almost 8month old beagle now home we didn't get much chance to think weddings or save for it for that matter! Therefore we have decided and have now set the date for Saturday 1st August 2015 at The Orangery at Margam Park. In an ideal world we would have been getting married next year but with me being a teacher and Andrew wanting a Saturday wedding we found summer 2014 fully booked so opted for year after! Also it relieves a little pressure on the savings side of things and we can have those extra bits we would like but thought we wouldn't afford! Cannot wait to start planning further details! Thinking of booking photographer and videographer very soon as good ones always get snatched up! Any recommendations? Thanks and look forward to lots of questions and tips, Emma x

• Hiya, Congratulations! We booked our wedding May 2011 for this April and I dont know where the time has gone! We have booked Tony Kluge - he has done a few of my friends weddings so have seen their completed albums. His photography is natural and relaxed. Congratulations again!

• Thanks! Exciting times are ahead! Need to start thinking of things but haven't a clue where I start now we found venue xxx
  • nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253

congratulations...but i think we should get a pic of Oscar. beagels make the cutest puppies!!!!!!

• How do I upload a pic? He's growing so fast ATM! X
  • *Obvious plug* 

www.dalecampbellfilms.com

• MrsRowlands2Be wrote (see)
    How do I upload a pic? He's growing so fast ATM! X

When you're replying, there's an icon to the left of the spell check icon (ABC and a tick).. click on it and select your photo, voila!

• My friend got married at The Orangery at Margam Park. It's gorgeous!!

• We couldn't find anywhere that compared in our opinion! Thanks x
  • We have just set an appointment for a home visit with Keith and Elise of Imagine That Studios! Their photos look amazing and we love how they have captured the Orangery! X
  • Gabi_luGabi_lu Posts: 284
    I loved the orangery and as a child dreamt of getting married there but as my husband's family is from more than an hour away from Swansea already wouldn't make sense for us all to travel image I cannot wait to hear more of your plans enjoy the process and welcome to the forum.

• Thanks! We saw it and fell in love with the place! Shame you couldn't get married there! It's 2 and half years to the date tomorrow eek! So excited and its such a long way away! xxx
  • Once Upon A Time Films - Nationwide Wedding Videographers Based In The North East!

ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED IN 2013??...
    ...DONT MISS OUR HUGE 50% DISCOUNT FOR WEDDINGS TAKING PLACE BEFORE AUGUST 1ST!!!

Wedding films are becoming increasingly popular & research shows that not having a video of their big day is one of the most common regrets felt by today’s real brides.

When planning a wedding, a videographer might not be top of your list of priorities, but there really is no better way of capturing the true essence of the emotion felt!
    Photographs are great, of course, but actually being able to hear the vows, the speeches and the laughter, to really see and feel the happiness, joy and love shared
    by all in attendance is truely priceless!

At once upon a time films we aim to go above and beyond to capture every exquisite second of your special day
    & provide you with the perfect way to relive your most precious memories time and time again.

Dont Delay! Visit Our Website Today - http://onceuponatimefilms.co.uk/ouat/Home.html

Or Contact Us Directly At - [email protected]

......Afterall, Every Beautiful Story Starts With A 'Once Upon A Time'