Wedding Fayre in Gower

Hello Everyone,

Hope all your wedding plans are going well, I wanted to let you know that The King Arthur Hotel in Gower are having a wedding fayre on Sunday 3rd March with free entry from 11am - 4pm.

We have the following exhibitors here on Sunday...

Stephanie Allin Bridal

Paper Wedding

High Society Photography

Memento Digital

Gill Clements Jewellery

Formal Hire/ Welsh Tartan Centre

Pure Creations Photography

Designer Cakes by Janet

Jinty Day make Up Artist

Marc Smith Photography

Aliyahs Chocolate Fountains

SMJ Wedding Cars

Dorian Michael Magician

Enchanted Decor

Fancy Vintage China

Maureen Cottey Florist

Catrin James Harpist

Bridal Hair Design Wales

My Big Day Photography

If you would like any further details please contact us on [email protected] or telephone on (01792) 390775

The King Arthur Hotel, Higher Green, Reynoldston, Gower, SA3 1AD

(01792) 390775 www.thekingarthurhotel.co.uk

• I'm absolutely gutted I can't be there as our reception venue is the King Arthur! Had I known about it earlier I could've tried to get some time off work. I guess I'll just have to wait patiently for the next one instead!

• I was hoping to exhibit there, but I've got a wedding the day before image when's the next one?
  • emmiethepixie, sorry that you didnt know about the wedding fayre i have looked back though the emails and i have a record that I emailed you the details and to my knolwedge it hasnt bounced back, i'll resend it to you again as it had the details on about the DJ etc so please let us know if you do not receive it today.

Pure Wedding DJs, We usually do one a year usually March time. We do however have an in house DJ and do not permitt the use of an outside DJ.

• Oh no it's not a case that I didn't know about it, I did. It's just I don't live in Swansea and I couldn't arrange for the time off work to come down! I think I found out it was going on when I got back from Swansea last time and by that time, we'd had a holiday embargo put on through all of Feb and the first week of March!