Can anyone recommend a videographer for a wedding in caerphilly ??

Can anyone help or recommend a reasonable videographer in the caerphilly / cardiff area for my wedding next June ??

• biggest tip I can give is find someone who is fairly new / starting out.  I personally didn't like many local firms as felt their style was too traditional for my wedding, but found someone at a national wedding fayre and booked her, I would recommend but her prices have gone up loads so she's expensive now - but worth doing a similar search - she worked out the same price for me (including her travel and hotel) as local firms were quoting

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

I had a guy called Mark Gwinnell (aka Bristol Wedding Photography).  He is based in Newport and was by far the cheapest we found.  Ok so it's not the most modern dvd, but he has recorded the main bits and we have a really lovely record of the day, which is all we wanted.  It is better quality than if we'd asked a mate to record bits.  I think in total we paid about £350 for arriving at the church through to the speeches, which is almost unheard of now.  We also have a 5 minute highlights section played to our favourite song, which is really nice xx

• Have a look at www.mrsmashup.co.uk their team is based in Caerphilly, Cardiff and Bristol ! They do late booking deals too image

• K & M Videography, they were the cheapest and the most friendly, with great quality x

• I am a videographer that has studied film for years, this is my first year fully qualified videographer and i have been doing weddings videos.

I have one sample video, but i have 3 weddings in the next three months if you would like to see more. This is a short edit of the 30minute edit i created for the client...https://vimeo.com/98077131. If your intrested then let me know on [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks. (greate prices)