Excellent service sheep wedding hire

Hey! As a newly we'd myself I know how much it costs for pretty extras, so I have started my own wedding hire at a much lower price than others. I currently hire out a wishing well, beautiful lanterns, mirror plates, fish bowls, a stunning wedding arch with ivy and light up roses on and tea light holders! I offer these services in South Wales and if you have any questions or are interested just drop me an email and I will be happy to help, happy planning, nat x 

• i,m getting married in cardiff if you could mail me a price list please thx

• nat143nat143 Posts: 66

Hey thanks for your reply I have sent you a message image

P.s it's meant to say cheap hire lol my ipad corrected it to sheep?! Lol sorry

• i haven't had a price ist yet image

Haven't you? I sent it via message on here and emailed you? I don't understand why it's not working, can you send me a email just saying hello to [email protected] 

That way I can reply image

in case anyone is interested there is only one date left in May 2014, 3 dates left in July 2014    dates are getting booked up image Just drop me a email or  message me on here and I would be happy to help you with you day x

Lol yer I'm not achually hIrving sheep out tho lol it's ment to say 'cheap' but I mistyped and the ipad put it as sheep image