Make up help, Cardiff, -3 weeks!!!

I'm getting married in three weeks and have just realized I haven't sorted out my make up for the day! I thought about doing my own, but I'm just not that good.<!--?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-->

Getting married at Cardiff Castle late afternoon, getting ready in a city centre hotel.

Does anyone have any recommendations that don’t cost the earth – only needed for myself and maid of honour (don’t want to let her down either).

Please help!!!

Thanks

Debra

• Hi Debra, I ended up booking mine 3 weeks before the wedding due to a friend letting me down.  I went with MAC in Cardiff (Vikki) who was brilliant!  She was fairly pricey though (£130 in total for two of us each with our own in store trials) but travelled to 20 miles outside of Cardiff.  I'm sure if you went in to store you could get it done cheaper? especially as you are literally just there.

Good luck though, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone - it's not peak season xx

• I used Julie Holmes makeup, booked her after being let down by my original MUA! She's based in Neath but she will travel. She was fab! Good luck x x