Bridesmaids Dresses

Hi

does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced bridesmaids dressesun the Cardiff area? 

I've been looking on shops online but they all seem to be in Hong Kong or China and I'm a bit worried that I won't receive what I actually order. I've heard some horror stories. 

Thanks

• I find debehnams do lovely dresses for a fraction of the price you would pay in bridal shops. I purchased mine in the sale, they are Jenny packham nude dresses with heavily embellished tops, £85 from almost £200!  

• Dora3Dora3 Posts: 1,218

I second debenhams. I got my Jenny Peckham dresses from there. Pale pink waterfall dresses with small detailing on the hip. Original price £155 down to £46.50. But then I took out their store card and received an additional 10% off. I did have some problems with delivery but got my dresses in the end and more money off. Ended up with 3 dresses for £119. Bargain 

• I was really sceptical but after seeing my friends bridesmaids dresses from a certain ebay seller in China and reading good reviews about them i took the plunge and they  cost about 45 each imageimage

• Helen225Helen225 Posts: 861 New bride

Love the Chinese dresses above. Would you mind sharing the seller? 

• Asos also do lovely dresses. I bought a gown from china on Ali Express and the craftsmanship was outstanding (will post pics 2mor)

• Mrs IMrs I Posts: 7 New bride

Hiya, I got mine from house of fraser in the sale online but had a look at them in the shop to make sure i liked the style and colour first. Theres lots of lovely dresses in there at the moment.