Forum home You & Your Baby

2 week wait

Hi girls

I am 7DPO I was wondering who else was on the 2ww.

Or anybody who is preg can they list the 2ww signs they had so that can give us girls some hope?

K xxx

• Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Hi Sunshine!

Im a bit lost with your terminology! Not very up on this ttc, what do the letters all mean?

Paula

• karen-louisekaren-louise Posts: 1,586
    Oh sorry

Also not sure if you remember me I was boo44 got married about 5 months ago just change the name thoughimage

ok

OV - Ovulation

cm - cervix mucus

ewcm - egg white cervix mucus

DPO - days past ovulation.

Hope that helps hun image

K xx

Thanks K! Well I had no CM/EWM this month and I dont know if I even OV cause all the tests were negative - but I feel like shit today!

xx
  • karen-louisekaren-louise Posts: 1,586
    I don;t want you to feel like shit but it could be a good sign image I am feeling really low today have another week to go and I feel great which is really starting to bother me LOL I dont; normally want to feel like poo though but this time I do!!!

K xx
    Ah Sunshine!! Ive felt crappy for days and did a pg test this morning which was negative too - so I think its just down to all the work were doing in the house! Im sure youll have good news soon enough! Ive been told the more you stress over it, the less likely it is to happen! But in my eyes, if its meant to be, itll be!

• jimmysmumjimmysmum Posts: 622
    hi, well i was certain i was preg before doing my test as my boobs were soooo sore, my nips felt really bruised and the area a couple of mm around the nipple started to swell ( not the areola, just a tiny bit around the edge of each nip) I was on holiday at the time and was off my alcohol which was unusual for me, just didnt fancy it, and i drive past a brewery every day on the way into work and the yeasty smell made me want to heave xx