Just thought I should let you know

For those who frequent this thread, you would have noticed that about 6 weeks ago now I found out I was pregnant.

Unfortunately I lost the baby on Wednesday. I feel completely terrible right now, I just thought I should let you know on here to avoid any questions about how the pregnancy is going later on.

I guess I will be leaving this part of the forum for now, but thanks for all the advice I had when I belonged here.

xxx

• futureMrsLeefutureMrsLee Posts: 1,872
    God bless and take care.... be strong

You will be o.k...

Thinking of you. x
  • NearlyMrsMikeNearlyMrsMike Posts: 1,764
    Oh sweetie, I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news.

Sending hugs to you and your h2b.

Do what you need to do to look after yourself.

Take care

xxx
  • kellyanne1981kellyanne1981 Posts: 3,441
    oh hun, i am so sorry about your news. I dont really know what to say!

if you want to chat email. i know we havent chetted b4 but talking to a stranger sometimes helps

look after yourself and let others look after you

take care

lots and lots of love

kel xx

p.s. dont ever give up hope!!
  • JennyGregoryJennyGregory Posts: 483
    Thanks for your kind words, it's all been a bit of a whirlwind, the baby was not planned at all, but h2b and I had got really into the idea and all of a sudden it was over. I just feel so useless right now. Completely unable to sleep hence me being online at gone midnight. Oh well image
  • futureMrsLeefutureMrsLee Posts: 1,872
    Oh you sweet thing

You are not useless.. don't even think it

You have been through a dreadful time and you are recovering.

Don't worry

Everything will be o.k
  • claireamorclaireamor Posts: 103
    I really do feel for you Mrs S to Be. I lost an unplanned pregnancy last year and I know how heart breaking it can be. Please feel free to send me an email if you want to chat to someone ([email protected]), I'm around all week if you want to talk.

Please remember that what has happened was not your fault. I went through a horrible phase of over analysing everything, wondering whether it was something I'd done that'd made it happen. But there is nothing you could have done to prevent it, it was not you that caused it. It's just nature's way of telling you that this was not meant to be right now. It doesn't mean forever, you will have other chances.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to support you. Best wishes for your health and happiness, Clairey x
  • I just wanted to send a hug.

Take lots of care of yourself, ally x
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Didnt want to read and run! Im sorry for your loss! Take care!

Thinking of you!

Paula

• RedRose79RedRose79 Posts: 1,938
    So sorry to hear this - hope you get through this time xx