Off topic but you ladies seem to know - need help!

Sorry this is off topic but as above you guys seem to know all this women stuff:

Um I stupidly got my packs mixed up (because I went away and forgot the one I was using at home) so I have taken pills in the wrong order.

I stupidly thought because it was a monophasic pill (same dose all the way through until 7 day break) that it would be ok but um getting REALLY worried now after googling. Apparently I am not protected?

Does anyone know?

Should I take the Morning after?

Can you take morning after and the Pill at the same time?

Help

Gosh I am such an idiot?! :\?imageimage

• MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    Hi there mrskat, i'm unsure to the answer of this but i didn't want to read and run. I would recommend heading to your local pharmacy as soon as you can and have a private word with the pharmacist, he will be able to advise you on the best course of action and whether or not you are protected.

Good Luck xxx
  • Thanks totally in love *cries*

ps love your avatar
  • MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    Aw thank you mrskat image We have been trying for a baby for quite a few months and like charlotte it has happened for us. I'm now 6 weeks and 4 days! Still early but hoping for the best!!

Let us know how you get on but i'm sure you will be fine either way, if it's meant to be it's meant to be xxxx