just found out pregnant and need advise please ??

i am sat at home hyperventalating (cant spell) h2b has just took the dog for a walk, i have just done three tests and they all say pregnant (just a little shocked first month of trying)

what do i do next do i book an appointment with the doctors?

What to do?

Oh and good luck the rest of you that are trying i thought i would struggle! i am 32, 33 next month

rachel x

• jemmajemjemmajem Posts: 1,439
    Book an appointment with the doctor and celebrate!!

Congratulations!!
  • Hi Rachel. Many congratulations. Book an appointment with your GP asap. He/she will then work out your due date and book you in with the midwife who then arranges your 1st scan.

Your in for an exciting nine months!!
  • furijenfurijen Posts: 92
    congratulations!!

you need to book a doctors appointment .... they will then confirm the pregnancy and make any arrangements for dating scans (if you need one!)

and book you in with the midwife!

best of luck with every thing, hope you have an enjoyable pregnancy x
  • Congratulations.

First thing is to book an appointment with your GP...they will usually want a urine sample to do a test themselves...after this sit back and relax as your GP will put you in touch with your community midwife x
  • jojoberriesjojoberries Posts: 1,037
    wow congrates!!! even if u know ur dates tell the docs ur not sure coz then u'll get a dateing scan which is so exciting!! other u have to wait till ur 20 weeks!! wel u do were i live it can varie in different places.........

i'm going on the 11th sep i wanna know if i got one or two in there!!! good luck xxx
  • MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    Wow congrats!!!! I think I did about three tests too before I really believed it was happening. Definitely go book an appointment with your doctor asap. And celebrate!!!!!

Annie xx
  • MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    just to say congratulations!!! xx