Forum home You & Your Baby

TTC January 09

• ggooggoo Posts: 333
    I've found my life revolves around wondering when I'll get pregnant. I thought I was bad thinking about the wedding all the time and now this!! I'd convinced myself to not stress or think about it and that when it happens it happens but have failed miserably!

Good luck!

xx
  • Lauz41Lauz41 Posts: 2,582
    hey all hope you dont mind me joining?

we only decided last night to bugger the condoms as we dont want to wait anymore....

i have been feeling sick all day with nerves and excitement...even though my period is due in about a week so i know i cant really get preganat this month or first time trying but i cant believe we have actually decided to go for it yaayyyy...

good luck to you and here to all our BFPs....

i am going to test on 16th if my AF (Is that right lol?) doesnt show but i kno it shall be here within the week round about the 9th going by how far in my cycle we were this month...it was prob the thot that i wouldnt get preganant that made us think ok go for it in the first place lol.....anyway im fairly regular so due about 9/10th i cant wait til try when i am at my most fertile after that.....

heres some baby dust for you all and enjoy the trying thats wot i intend to do ;\)

Lx

[Modified by: MrsLauraS on January 04, 2009 12:30 PM]

• lawluddylawluddy Posts: 211
    carried over from dec 08 thread ......hi ladies well day 37 and no AF, did a test yestyrday and it was BFN so i am really not sure where i stand, fingers crossed though!!!

laws
  • lormartinlormartin Posts: 1,209
    I have had the most awful OP last night and still lingering today. I havent had them for ages Im sure it is worse then period pains image Does anyone else get these ?

Im due to test on 15th jan by the way

Good Luck ladies xxx
    I had awful OP last month but they eased off a bit this month. Much worse than period pain, mine feels like I'm being stabbed!!

• lormartinlormartin Posts: 1,209
    yeah me too image

I hadnt realised how many people go through this until i looked it up, even the doctor didnt tell me what was happening.
    At least we are ovulation though so maybe it's a kinda good pain really!!
    i dont even know what OPs are?

Ovulation pain x
    ohh thanks i thot that might be what it meant but cant say i have ever experience that?

lx
    It hurts! Only 1 in 5 ladies get it apparently! x
  • Hi everyone,

i would love to join this group! i suffered a miscarriage over the new year, but am hoping to succeed this month!! not sure when to test as AF could be due in 3-6 weeks due to miscarriage. i am thinking that i will test at the end of the month image

good luck image
    Morning Jasmine, sorry to hear your news. Welcome to the thread though and fingers crossed for the New Year.

xxxxx
  • mrsa111mrsa111 Posts: 385
    OP...i get that too, but only every other month. Apparently only one ovary wants to give me pain. Either that or only one ovary is working....who knows. Its hard as only came off pill 2 months ago so haven't had a chance to really get to know my cycle again.

Oh well.

Best of luck to all of you...and me.
  • era9era9 Posts: 117
    Hello girls, wondering if i can join your thread.

Have debated joining last month but were keeping ttc a massive secret from everyone, even my mum, just because id rather not have the pressure from other people if they know we are trying. They wouldnt mean it but there are certain people who would ask me every month if im pregnant and i could do without saying no every month.....id feel like a failure! However, i found this site a mssive support when planning the wedding so thinking this will be also be a support, as i think ttc isnt going to be as straight forward as i would like!!

Been trying two months now, i really thought we could have done it this month, AF is due on 8th, but i couldnt wait so did a test tonight and got BFN...pretty gutted to be honest, i know its only month two, but thought maybe we'd done it! Ive still got a few more days yet, i know ive tested early, but i couldnt wait!! Could you add me to the list please??....im not sure how i do it!!!

Can you tell how impatient i am??? Its quite frustrating having something so important taken out of your hands.....there is only so much we can do right?!?

How is everyone else getting on??
    I'm not telling anyone we are ttc. Hence why i am on here and Babyexpert. Only people i can talk to are on here, i just don't want anyone looking at me with expectancy in their eyes....this could take a very long time.

This is my first real month of trying...well its UPSI really and having some idea of when i'm most fertile.

It is very frustrating being out of control of this....i don't like it.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling frustrated, it is the only thing I can't actually control and it drives me mad! I am actually making a point of saying we don't want a baby for at least a year to keep people off my back, I really couldn't be doing with the pressure. I also think (ridiculous I know) that if I keep telling people and myself I'm not tryin ttc that it might actually happen, almost like I don't want it to so it will - mad I know!!

Think I'm in denial!!
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    Hi Georginanewt and Lulu82, wedding day buddies and now TTC buddies! Maybe soon we will all be baby bump buddies! We also decided to start TTC, although we were going to wait a bit longer but have now changed our minds.

Had my Implanon taken out a few days before Xmas, but the nurse said my fertility will return straight away and to have fun trying! Said AF can take up to 6 weeks to come but I can still fall pregnant before, so no idea when I will be ovulating so we are just trying anyway, I will be happy when i'm back in a routine! xx
    i am very frustrated and we only decided not to use anything on Friday lol and already i am thinking 'oohh i wonder if there is a chance i could be pregnant' so god knows how i wil be in a few months espec as i kno my period is due this week so no point in thinking about it really til after that is there?

i am going to get an ovulation kit thing for after this period despite saying we would jst have lots of sex and give ut six months to see what happens but now we both have the idea in our heads we just want it to happen...

i am fairly regular but not quite my cycle can go anything from 23-26 days so based on the fact my last one was 3 wks yesterday it wil be here at some point between now and nx mon but i have felt sick since yesterday and im like 'oooohhh' even tho again i know thats not possible and wil just be period cramp or my body playing tricks on me so the next coming months are going to be such a struggle when we really try and then have to wait to test and if we get negatives arrggh its frustrating as im not the most patient girl in the world lol!

Good Luck all.......we aren't telling anyone we are trying either!

Lx
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    I forgot to say we're not telling anyone either. All this baby talk has made me impatient and since it's been 3 weeks since my Implanon was removed I decided to pee on a stick! lol.

It was a BFN, I knew it would be but I was secretly hoping it would be a BFP and that I was just talking rubbish to myself.

Oh well, I will keep trying xx
  • JR2bJR2b Posts: 43
    Lulu82- 9th January

mrs gemmiebaby - 13th January

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

georginanewt - 18th January

MRSHSB- 23rd January

Mrs Grantham(Fur)- 25th January

Animal84 - 27th january

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo 28th January

JR2b - due 28th Jan/test 1 Feb

d7p ??

Brideylorr-Now Mrs Bell ??

Hi girls,

I've added myself to the list. AF due 28th but tested early last month (Christmas Day) and don't want to disppoint myself again so am waiting until 1st Feb. That will be the day before mine and hubby's 13 year anniversary (of going out) - been married a year at the end of Feb (leap year bride).

Baby dust all round and good luck for your BFP's

JR xx
  • RosapennyRosapenny Posts: 4,249
    We are the same we decided not to tell anyone that we are trying but I already have people assuming I am pregnant, kind of gets on my nerves.
  • We haven't told anyone we are TTC yet but at Christmas there was "baby" talk from MIL & SIL and were trying to hint at us starting TTC. I feel like if we officially annouce we are TTC we would be being asked each month if we are pregnant yet and that would get on my nerves and upset me as well if we havent been successful. So until we get that BFP Mum's the word!! (Hopefully mum will be a word I will be hearing soon!!!) image
  • purplepunkukpurplepunkuk Posts: 3,187
    how long are you all waiting to test after Aunt flo's scheduled visit?

AF due on 15th Jan was one day early last time.

Sian x x x x
    I'm only going to test if AF is late by like over a week. This is because i am still not 100% sure of my cycle. OV is this week so we'll have to see. Only month one of trying and am not sure if i want a BFP so soon....quite enjoying all the BD.lol
    aww princess i was tempted to pee on a stick today even tho my period isnt due til at least 2mro and i kno it would be bfn lol....

good luck.....

Lx
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    have not told anyone yet but am TTC now! just finished AF..very exicted! It took me 6 months last time but different circumstances this time so very excited and hope it may happen sooner x
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    oh yeah, i came off microgynon in october so am almost 3 months pill free!
  • era9era9 Posts: 117
    Just a quick question for everyone.....i know people are different but does anyone know how long is the usual amount of time your body gets back to normal after coming off the pill? Ive been on the pill for about 6 years, having a few breaks in between, but came off the pill in july just after our wedding. Im hoping i hould be back to normal by now?!
    Good question Era9, I was wondering the same. I came off the pill in Oct after approx 10 years on, with one six month break. I had three periods within two months and now appear to be back to normal. I wish I'd never been on the pill!