We might be pregnant..

I think we might be pregnant and I get married in 12 weeks image. Been getting cramps in my belly, very sleepy, weird dreams, spots (never get spots), off food, just feel odd.... We are on the pill but I had the sickness bug and was vomiting for a good few days. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we were but we were planning on waiting till after the wedding, i'm just worried about the sickness and 12 week bump if we are!......

• jodaho88jodaho88 Posts: 2,356
    Well congratulations if you are! What wonderful news! It might not be the best timing but it is such a blessing and would be lovely whether before or after the wedding. A lot of people don't show much at 12 weeks- if you have a dress that laces up then you will be able to adjust the dress easily to fit.

Have you done a test yet?

Jx
  • nikki_ismenikki_isme Posts: 1,474
    Do a test!! Just imagine announcing your pregnancy at your wedding, how special would that be!
  • ang772ang772 Posts: 1,399
    aww that'd be amazing. your h2b could add it in his speech.
  • Griff2bGriff2b Posts: 122
    af due next couple of days but no sign of normal evilness etc, will buy a first response I think on the way home do you think its too early to test...
  • Hiya,

If your going to test early I'd use a first response test, however I would reccomend waiting until your AF is due or wait a couple of days after to see if she arrives then test.

I know its really hard not to test but if you get a negative you cant be sure your not pregnant!

Fingers crossed for you
  • lisall80lisall80 Posts: 628
    Hi hun, I used FR and it was negative the day af was due, 6 days later I tested again and got my bfp so its probably better to wait a couple of days if possible, or else buy a 2 pack so at least if its bfn and af doesnt show you can test again. I am 12 weeks tomorrow and although i have gained a bit of weight I dont really have a bump, I can just feel that my tummy is a little harder than usual.

I hope you get the result you want chick

Lisa xxx
    I'm really sorry if it seems really shallow worrying about the bump its just we've planned this wedding for 1 & half years and i've lost 2st to get healthy and look good in my dress its just sods law... I'm excited now though to test but will leave it for a few more days then.... if I can....
  • Griff 2b,

I think you should be so greatful if you are pregnant you have been blessed. I know you say you have been loosing weight etc but as its your first child you will hardly b showing and have new life growing inside of you.

I found out last year i cannot have children so you are truly blessed

D xx
    Quoted:
    Griff 2b,

I think you should be so greatful if you are pregnant you have been blessed. I know you say you have been loosing weight etc but as its your first child you will hardly b showing and have new life growing inside of you.

D xx

sorry :\( I didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry xxx
  • Laura0701Laura0701 Posts: 1,455
    to be honest i can totally see where your coming from, but i think its only nerves talking im sure if you do the test and its positive your bump fears will go out the window and the happiness will take over, its understanable sometimes nerves do get the better of us and it shows in ways that might appear (but in my opinion wasnt) selfish

good luck if you do test, i hope you get the result you want xxxxx
  • Awww, it'll be ok. 12 weeks i'd be more worried about the sickness than a bump hahaha.

Keep us posted about the results!

And hey, if it's any concelation, i'm in a similar boat atm. I can't test for another few days and i'm reluctant to anyway because being late is hardly anything new... still. Problem for us is, i'd end up 22 weeks along by the time of our wedding! HAHAHAH oops.

Fingers crossed for good news for you!
  • Finger crossed for you, hope you get your bfp. Let us know how you get on
  • Yeah, snow prevented me getting out to the supermarket today to solve the mystery so i'll have to wait till tomorrow.Ahh well.

Oh goodness, my mother would kill me if I was hahahaha, my dress is in and sorted Lol!
    I know my mum paid for my dress too lol! xxx
  • Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Griff 2b,

D xx

sorry :\( I didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry xxx

Griff, you didnt offend me, i just think there is nothing to worry about, you will look amazing on your wedding day even if you are pregnant. You will be glowing with new life inside of you which will make it even more special for you and h2b. xxx
    Thank you Donna-Marie23, that is a lovely thought xxx
  • RosapennyRosapenny Posts: 4,249
    The best thing to do is test and if you are worried about having a bump (you should be fine) you can buy waist bands for pregnancy bumps to help hold them in a little.
  • jodaho88jodaho88 Posts: 2,356
    Any news this morning Griff2b?

Jo x
  • luckygalluckygal Posts: 518
    ooo!!! we are all waiting to find out the news!
  • Hi dont worrt at all I am a 1st time mum to an 8 month old daughter a honestly no one could tell I was pregnant untill i was about 18 weeks, everone knew and kept telling my bump to grow beacuse they couldnt see anthing! it will be fine and its so rewarding seeing your new baby too!
    I'm gonna try and wait until Fri if I can, I have pee'd 7 times since I got up this morning and its only 12pm....
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    Good luck, you are very good waiting til fri, I wouldn't be able to help myself, I have no willpower! xx
  • My little boy, I didn't show till about 7 months either. I woke up one day and BOOM, BEACHBALL! hahaha.

Oh god, the peeing, i'm with you there. Every 45 minutes last night!?? It was MAD! I was up all night having to pee. If this isn't pregnancy, i'm gonna have to go to the doctor. Frequency like this is always a sign of something right? I haven't even drunk anything and i've already been back and forwards about 4 times in the past 2 hours. Grrr.

I would wait, but i'm impatient. I need to know. If it's negative, I wont be at all surprised but I need to rule it out before going to the doc going "OMG HELP!" hahahah. Seriously, my chest HURTS and i've been getting cramps. The only no pms symptom is the peeing which is so random. Unfortunately, I don't remember what symptoms I had with #1, didn't find out I was pregnant with him till 9 weeks along when I started throwing up! lol.

Second pregnancy was heartburn and serious abdominal pain but that wasn't a normal pregnancy. I'd ovulated late and it implanted far far too high, didn't make it past 6 weeks *sigh*

I was in a lot of pain with that one though, right from the get go.

I'm gonna head off to tesco in a bit, get ink for my printer so I can print invites and pick up a two pack of tests yay!

Good luck waiting till friday! I hate the waiting!
  • Laura0701Laura0701 Posts: 1,455
    o i was looking for this thread to see if you had tested yet...i cant wait til friday lol xx
  • kimber-kimber- Posts: 2,663
    ooooooh! why cant it be friday??? let us know the result!!!
  • *grumble* Test result is too faint to really be that conclusive. I'll have to retest in the morning. It might be positive, it might be evaporation... grrrrr. Curse you clear blue!
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    Oooh!!! purple monkfish you have to let us know as soon as you find out xx
  • ooohhhhhh....

this is tense! good luck ladies, i'm a little jealous tbh!!!
  • Too faint again to be certain. I'm sure there was a positive, h2b claims i'm halucinating so yeah. I'll do a digital in 5 days, should be a little clearer by then.
  • lisall80lisall80 Posts: 628
    best of luck ladies.

purple monkfish how long did the line take to show? In all the tests I have done I have never seen an evap line, and sometimes i'd fish them out of the bin days later just to see if I would get an evap line!!!!

lots of baby dust to all who want it!!!

Lisa xxx

12+1