Forum home You & Your Baby

How Many Of Us Are On Baby Expert Too?

I know spend most of my work day flicking between YAYW site & BE, is it the same for you guys or am I just totally obsessed?

xx

• Pomki08Pomki08 Posts: 340
    Hi Georginanewt,

Yep, I'm on BE too. It's adictive isn't it??!!! I really must stop this but now being pregnant has given me another excuse to stay on this site image

Good luck!

MrsRG xx

7+3
  • would be if I could log in to BE, everytime I try the page never loads properly
  • ggooggoo Posts: 333
    It won't load for me either - annoying!!
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I just joined be... follow the pink bambi to find me LOL
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    It won't load for me either, what's up with it? xx
  • Lulu-K-82Lulu-K-82 Posts: 868
    I'm on there too, have got the same name.

I have seen Pinkbambi on there, has everyone else kept their names?

I can't get any work done between being here and BE!!

I'm GLK2008 on BE & it was you Lulu82 that got me addicted, thanks for mentioning the site to me!! Hope you are well and enjoying the early stages of pregnancy! I'm back ttc after a chemical pregnancy - feeling stragely positive, at least I know Mr Sperm met with Mrs Egg!!
  • mrsa111mrsa111 Posts: 385
    i'm there too under a different name...mrsa111.

month 2 of ttc.

c'mon the baby dust

• MummyJCMummyJC Posts: 902
    i'm on their too! don't really log on though!

i spend my time at work flicking between 4 pages (email, work, YAYW and BE!!) oops naughty!!
  • ladyblueukladyblueuk Posts: 1,227
    i'm over there too now! still mrsblue!
  • berly153berly153 Posts: 737
    hi im on baby expert a lot. im in the due in june forum using the name berly. there have been some probs with the site last night and today. hoping i can get on soon or i will start having withdrawl symptoms image
  • I'm on their too.. not as much as on here.. (and I got married in Dec!) but still.. hang out in the February 09 bit mainly.

Same username.. I have baby brain so would get confused otherwise image
    There are loads of us addicts - glad it's not just me!
  • me too me too !! it is so addictive , im only TTC but love ooming on here and BE !! XXXX
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    I'm over there as Rhys+Bump xxx
  • gemmiebabygemmiebaby Posts: 1,305
    its funny how many of u ive seen and didnt realise who you were! Im gemmiebaby over there!
  • Yep i'm over there too!!! I'm Mummy Cat, usually in the due in August and pregnancy forums. xxx

Cat 11+6
  • Lulu-K-82Lulu-K-82 Posts: 868
    I have seen loads of you there and not recognised you haha!!

I'm sure I will be sacked any day for excessive use of wedding / baby websites!!

Georgina - sorry for introducing you to BE, please don't blame me when you are hooked!

xxx
  • Coco-25Coco-25 Posts: 1,105
    Me too - coco25 as well! I am even more addicted to BE than I am to YAYW! x
  • Hi- Me too! But not ttc until June so trying to keep usage to a minimum. June seems so far away, I'm already thinking about it all the time, god knows how I'll cope when actually ttc!
  • lormartinlormartin Posts: 1,209
    I thought i had seen a lot of you over there! lol

I am there too !

There was me thinking that i might get off this computer for a while since i got married in july but no its just has bad lol

Lorraine xxx
  • I've been lurking over on Baby Expert, but whenever I log in to say 'hi' my screen goes completely blank! Glad to see other people have problems with the site too - I might drop them an email and see what they say . . .

Anyway, I've noticed loads of familiar 'faces' over there. I'm joining in, but just can't post!!
  • RosapennyRosapenny Posts: 4,249
    Im over on BE as well, same name. I think I will be going on to month 4 of ttc, dont think we have done it this month.
  • I'm on there to! I'm TTC2009. Seems there's a few of us over there. Both sites are far to addictive!!! haha
  • Yep I'm another one addicted to BE! I'm on there as same name. Must admit I tend to be on the TTC pages on there a bit more than on here.

I blame Rosapenny for mentioning it...after that I thought I would take a peek and now i'm addicted.!!
  • I STILL can't log in and post in Baby Expert - bah!!

The screen just goes blank . . . image
  • RosapennyRosapenny Posts: 4,249
    Sorry NowMrsM image
  • debz82debz82 Posts: 141
    Me too I'm DebsR82 I am SO addicted. I get shakey if I haven't checked whats happening everyday hee hee. Recognise loads of you! D x
  • debz82debz82 Posts: 141
    My reply isn't showing image I'm addicted to both. I'm DebsR82 on BE. I get shakey if I haven't checked out what's happeing each day image Have seen loads of you on there although I read more than I post.

D x