FAO Miss Annie

Morning.... How was your first night at home with your litle princess?

I love her name by the way, its gorgeous.

are you breast feeding her?

xxxx

[Modified by: jojoberries on 25 January 2009 10:44:53 ]

• MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    Yes Im going to breastfeed her for the first little while anyway especially seeing as she was born so early. So I was up three times during the night to feed her!!

Luckily shes taking to it ok and Im starting to see a bit of a pattern already. Her feeds during the night and this morning were about 3 hours apart so its nice to have a rough idea of when she hungry!! Shes asleep now(again!) and due another feed in about an hour so we'll see how that goesimage

Still cant believe shes here though!!!! Im sitting here staring at her and it feels like Im imagining it. H2b is the same...hes off work now for this week so he has plenty of time to sit looking at herimage

Anyway enough about me!! How are you?? How far are you now?

xxx
  • jojoberriesjojoberries Posts: 1,037
    wow so it all sounds like its going well...

You do know once you get into a routine, her feeding pattern will change!!!! lol always the way!

I want to breast feed too, but obviously my opitions are open!

you both sound very happy and healthy. How was the labour did you have any or many drugs??

Again my options are well and truely open!!

I'm ok, i'm 28 weeeks + 3 so i still got a long way to go really! but the weeks do tend to fly by.

Dont get too tierd , make sure you sleep when baby does!

xxx
    Labour was fine- I think I was very lucky to be honest!!!

I went in to hospital at around half 11 at night and she arrived at 4.22am but 'technically' I was only in proper full blown labour for about 3 hours of it.

At about 3 the doctor suggested giving me an epidural which was fine with me but then things started to progress fairly quickly so they decided against it. So in total I only had a few strong painkillers!!! And that was thatimage

So I think I really was lucky to have breezed through it!!! I dont think you can decide what to do really until you're actually there in labour. Good idea to keep your options open!

And I am expecting her to change her feeding pattern at any time lol!! x

• gymmonstergymmonster Posts: 5,522
    MissAnnie you are honestly making someone from the "am i ever going to be ready to have a baby" club slightly broody!!
    Ah gymmonster how sweet!!!! I love babies(clearly!!) so personally I think everyone should be having them

Babies cure everythingimage lol

You never know...maybe we will see some baby gymmonsters!!!!

• debz82debz82 Posts: 141
    Sorry to gatecrash ladies Miss Annie I just had a peak at your photos in GC she is absolutely gorgeous its got me even more excited -if thats possible lol. Oh and I love the name. Hope to speak to you both again soon, take care

Debs x
    Thanks Debz!! How are you feeling??

You should definitely enjoy pregnancy while you can...Im starting to miss the bump and the kicking game actuallyimage

Mind you, one look at her lovely little face cures that!!! xxx
  • debz82debz82 Posts: 141
    I'm really good at the moment thanks. Had quite bad sickness till about 18 weeks but apart from the indigestion I'm great now. Love the kicking game its the best. It must have been a total shock for you going into labour so early! I'm delighted she's so perfect and healthy! x x x