FAO LauraS and PrincessHoney (and anyone else who knows me!)

Im back ttc-ing. Spent all weekend up the hospital and I have miscarried. So just thought Id let you know ill be ttcing again and hope you lovely ladies will let me join you again!

Gemma xxx

• MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    So sorry to hear about your miscarriage mrs gemmiebaby. Glad you're being so positive thoughimage

Wishing you all the best for ttc!!! xxx
  • on no I'm so sorry to hear that - i think i spoke to you on BE rather than here but didn't want to read and run. Well done for being so positive and I hope you are feeling ok xx
  • Coco-25Coco-25 Posts: 1,105
    Oh gemmiebaby, I'm so sorry that it has ended this way. I am so impressed by your brave and positive attitude, but we are all here (and on BE) when you want to not be brave and positive.

Thinking of you xx
  • mrsa111mrsa111 Posts: 385
    Oh i am so sorry. Of course you can join the ttc club again. Stay positive and know that you are well supported for here.

Welcome to Feb ttc

xx
  • Lauz41Lauz41 Posts: 2,582
    awwwwww no mrsgemmiebaby i am so so so sorry to hear that.... image

i kno that ther is nothing i can say to make u feel any better but im glad u are managing to stay brave and positive and ttc again so i wish u lots of luck with that - welcome back to the club...bring on the Feb BFPs!!!

Laura xx
  • gemmiebabygemmiebaby Posts: 1,305
    Thank you. I am positive as these things happen for a reason and I dont think I could cry anymore. Spent most of last night sobbing. Im gutted but actually, quite glad that it can happen. Going to let the bleeding stop and see how I feel. Thanks for your lovely replies and ill speak soon xxx
  • Lauz41Lauz41 Posts: 2,582
    You know everyones here for you when you feel ready to ttc and join in again....if you want to vent u kno u can email me too,

Take Care

Lx
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    Oh mrsgemmiebaby, I'm so sorry, feel free to email me too if you want a chat or even just to have a rant or get it off your chest.

It's good that you are staying positive, but I know it must be very hard for you. Sending big hugs to you, make sure you get plenty of rest and take care of yourself xx
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    Oh mrs gemmiebaby, I'm so sorry. Feel free to email me to if you want a chat, or even just to have a rant or get it off your chest.

It's good that you're staying positive, but I know it must be very hard for you. Sending big hugs to you. Make sure you have plenty of rest for the next couple of days and take care of yourself xx
  • ggooggoo Posts: 333
    Sorry to hear your news gemmiebaby. I had a chemical pregnancy this month and like you feel quite positive about the whole thing, at least I know both hubby and I are 'working properly'

Sending you big hugs xx
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    oh hun my thoughts are with you