am un impressed

deleted x

• you know what they say, it's not over til AF actually arrives, so ou still have as much chance as anyone else image x

Tho i have to admit when i got AF beginning of month i was so so so unhappy!!!!

• Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I know.....I just feel like I know....am being very grumpy with poor hubby , i just need the evening to wallow!
  • bride1267bride1267 Posts: 478
    Lots of ladies feel like AF is due for the first trimester of pregnancy. Dont give up hope hun. Hang on in there and stay possitive. THink of the spell image x
  • MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    Sending you lots of pregnancy vibes pinkbambi!!!

*stay positive*

Good luck!!! xx
    Quoted:
    Lots of ladies feel like AF is due for the first trimester of pregnancy. Dont give up hope hun. Hang on in there and stay possitive. THink of the spell image x

I think that all the visualisation got me into a state of positive confidence! lol... I reckons it's just a little dose of reality hitting me is all.

I had 25 day cycles the last 2 months so AF is due today....will keep you posted....

[Modified by: pinkbambi on January 26, 2009 08:18 AM]

fingers crossed for you hun. I wanna refund on my bloody spell lol xx
  • ang772ang772 Posts: 1,399
    fingers crossed for you x
    Quoted:
    fingers crossed for you hun. I wanna refund on my bloody spell lol xx

lol...it's valid for 9 months! lol

Although I am still peeved am feeling more positive today. i was hoping that if AF is coming she came today as that would put me on 3 25 day cycles in a row but i think she is waiting for tomorrow now....
    Nope dont be thinking like that mrs!

9 month guarantee eh? My charm is started to go green hee hee x
    ha ha, I put nail varnish on mine so that it didn't turn me green if I held it LOL
  • wat charms did u get? I remember seeing a thread on them a while back on ebay?

If your pregnant pinkbambi I am deffinatley buying one!!!
    any news yet pink bambi?
    No....I did a couple of tests and they were both Negative so AF must be coming. I have had 2 25 day cyclaes before now but my first cycle after coming off the pill was 30 days so maybe this one will be 30 days too
    well I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you. might happen yet x
    I appreciate that...I did something naughty and bought a clearblue fertlity monitor incase AF does rain on my parade.

If AF doesn't come then I'll take it back and if it does then I will opne it and be ready to program it for day 1.
    well AFF arrived! (have reanmed it Aunt F**king Flo!) lol I have bought a clear blue fertility monitor so am gonna use that this month (and any fruther months if needed) and se how it goes.
  • Lulu-K-82Lulu-K-82 Posts: 868
    Aw sorry to hear that hun.

On the plus side, CBFM's are very good luck. Most people I know have got their BFP's first month then moaned that they haven't got their money's worth image

Have fun trying!

fingers crossed for next month xx