clearblue fertility monitor

deleted

• ggooggoo Posts: 333
    I'm considering it, maybe you can let me know how you get on!
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I will! It's still in the packet but as soon as Af arrives I will be using it. I am a bit concerned as Ov will occur whilst on holiday so will have to take the unit with me! lol
  • bride1267bride1267 Posts: 478
    I have one pink bambi! They are reli good i was just glad to know that i do actually ovulate. Good luck x
  • hefinahefina Posts: 37
    They sound good, does anyone know where i could get one from?
    I got mine form boots, you can get them online though
  • Let me know how you get on Pinkbambi. I have been thinking about getting one but after chatting with hubby we have decided to wait til June to invest in one if we haven't had our BFP by then. That would be month 6 for us so have put this as the time to start with the more serious side of TTC other than BBT.

Good Luck & hope you get your BFP soon with it. xxx
    I haven't told hubby I have bought it! I didn;t want him to feel like he had to 'perform' when my little machine said so! lol

[Modified by: pinkbambi on January 28, 2009 09:13 PM]

• do they work if you have pcos?

I am not sure. I googled Clear blue fertility monitor and looked at tons of reviews at amazon and other places.

AF came today...am about to set up my monitor now! I will tell you how easy it is to sort out
    Quoted:
    do they work if you have pcos?

I have been setting up teh monitor and it says that if you have PCOS it may give misleading results x sorry hun x