Forum home You & Your Baby

Could it be??

Hi girls, I haven't posted for ages because 9 months of TTC have been really getting me down, but I have been here every day lurking and trying to keep my spirits up month after month....anyway am basically having a blue fit sat here at work and need some advice! Today I am 9dpo and have just discovered a very small amount of red bleeding. Should I be getting my hopes up or is implantation bleeding just one of those TTC myths meant to comfort us when AF turns up 10 days early?! I am on CD 22 today and usually my cycles are 32-33 days. Don't know what to think, am desperate for it to be an implantation bleed but really trying not too hope too much cos am so disappointed every month. This has never happened before though :\?

• Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    It could be hun but before you do get your hopes up, I also hd that last mnth and totally convinced myself that it was implantstin bleeding but it wasn't as AF is here.

I don't want to sound negative as it could well be but just keep it in mind as I don;t want you to feel too bad if it isn't x
  • JillyukJillyuk Posts: 1,013
    thanks pinkbanbi, think that is exactly what i needed to hear - the voice of sanity! now am starting to calm down and not hope too much which is better i think x
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Hey Jilly, Its lovely to see you again! Have missed you!

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you and EB this month!

Stay positive!

Paula

• JillyukJillyuk Posts: 1,013
    Hi Paula, sorry to have been away so long, TTC was all getting a bit much for me sadly. Anyway, the bleeding has stopped now and am trying to forget about it (not very successfully though, needless to say!)