For anyone who remembers me...

Hi ladies,I've not been on for a while now but promised I'd let you know what colour bump I'm having. Well,I'm now 21 weeks with twin BOYS! And it's our first anniversary in 6 weeks so we're busy busy lol. Hope all the other oldies are doing well,and all the new ladies are enjoying planning their weddings! xx

• kirk110480kirk110480 Posts: 3,339
    Huge congrats!! WHat a handful LOL!!! xxxx
  • JMJ77JMJ77 Posts: 1,287
    Wow that is amazing, Congratulations xxx
  • I remember you from General Chat, I think we got married around the same time - last August? Congratulations, that's so exciting! I am 20 weeks next week x x
  • daisybride123daisybride123 Posts: 2,066
    wow 2 boys! Congratulations. You'll have a great time with them! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! xx
  • chess4chess4 Posts: 1,831
    I remember you too - as I have twins as well (although have 2 girls who are now 20 months). Congratulations on your double blue bump! Are you having identicals, or do they have separate placentas? My two had separate everything but are so similar that I think they might be identical but am too tight fisted to get the DNA test! Can highly recommend Tamba messageboards for excellent support. Helped me through my first year but only pop back occasionally now... Hope your remaining 16 weeks or so go well! xxx