in a bit of a pickle.. advice please!

Hi, well old AF has failed to arrive this month. and i can honestly say i havent a clue why! im beside myself with worry. my last af arrived on 20th feb. and now nothing. i had an operation on the 20th of feb under general anaesthetic, not sure if this may be my problem. and i took alot of pain killers after. we have only had sex once this month and used a condom (and nope it didnt split). whats going on help please!!! x

:\?

• LampiekatLampiekat Posts: 3,527
    Are you stressed at all at work or anything like that as that can cause lateness
  • Pootle26Pootle26 Posts: 1,021
    When I've had ops in the past the general anaesthetic really can muck you up for a while after, so I would be inclined to put it down to that. Next month should all be back to normal
  • daisybride123daisybride123 Posts: 2,066
    thanks for ur replies! im a stay at home mum so not alot of stress there lol! im worried, but not that worried, to be honest what are the chances of me actually being pregnant? very slim i'd say! ah thanks for that Mrs Pootle26, i was thinking it was probably something to do with all the drugs they pump you with. i only had a baby 8 months ago so you can understand my panic lol! x