Confused...or maybe in denial!

deleted

• mrsj36mrsj36 Posts: 2,340
    My CBFM has confused me this month too. Says I peaked at day 21 which isn't so unusual for me as I have long cycles, but my temps haven't really risen since and I'm now on day 29 18dpo (supposedly). Took a test negative 2 days ago but I really am not sure I've ovulated this month!

So annoying isn't it...
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,214
    I think I just need to let it go....

I was thinking of changing my name on here...suddenly got paranoid about poeple knowing i am ttc!

I might change it...then change it back. or register under a diff name...mmm

[Modified by: pinkbambi on April 06, 2009 11:44 AM]

• Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Could you pregnant??? Did you test at the end of your last cycle?

no...yeah..&..no... lol I even tested just after AF as I had a funny feeling and there was something else but can't remember what it was.

I had pink when i wiped this morning and thought that maybe it was OV 'egg burtsy outy' bleeding...but with no Mucus i guess not....i never thought I wouldbe upset at the lack of mucus in me pants!?? what's the world comng to! lol
    I also had quite a heavy and long AF this month too.
    May be worth testing again for peace of mind!! You never know!!! It just seems a bit strange that you have no OV symptoms and are low on your CB monitor! x
    i have had aching in lower ab. very similar to OV sings but just not as intense. still no CM...

ok girls....look out for my 'MUCUS WATCH'

posts! ha h
    p.s. u girls keep me cheery all day long! lol
    You better watch or Bill Oddie's gonna be round with his binoculars!!!

xx
    ha ha! well...still no CM! althoguh it may have erosion if I keep bloody checking!

no sore boobs either...I reckon this month will be eggless!
  • Hi pinkbambi hope it's good news for you hun, if it's any consolatin i'm 10 weeks pregnant and still have had no single sign of pregnancy (except tierdness) I didnt show positive straight away so there is always hope, I was sick the whole 9months with my son and had every problem going so it feels strange not struggling this time! keeping my fingers crossed for you x
  • mrsj36mrsj36 Posts: 2,340
    Quoted:

no sore boobs either...I reckon this month will be eggless!

Same here! Now 39 days into my cycle. May do a test again but I really think going on my temps I've not ovulated.

So frustrating!
    I did a CBD to be sure and def not up the spout so am not sure at all...how often can youi go eggless? I am thinking that perhaps if I go eggless this month then at least eggs will flow a plenty in furue months...ot is that just wishful thinking?
    Quoted:
    Hi pinkbambi hope it's good news for you hun, if it's any consolatin i'm 10 weeks pregnant and still have had no single sign of pregnancy (except tierdness) I didnt show positive straight away so there is always hope, I was sick the whole 9months with my son and had every problem going so it feels strange not struggling this time! keeping my fingers crossed for you x[/quote}

enjoy not struggling! xxx def nto pregnant this time for me though....

just want my egg!! lol
  • devlinukdevlinuk Posts: 547
    Pink Bambi, perhaps it waiting until the weekend, so you can have your own special Easter egg.

How is 'mucus watch' going? Have you had any offer to sell it to prime time telly yet?image

I know Mrs Paula said about Bill Oddie, but how about David Bellamy?

You'll get there. xx
    Quoted:
    Pink Bambi, perhaps it waiting until the weekend, so you can have your own special Easter egg.

How is 'mucus watch' going? Have you had any offer to sell it to prime time telly yet?image

I know Mrs Paula said about Bill Oddie, but how about David Bellamy?

You'll get there. xx

'M' watch is still on ...no sign of it.....at all!!!!!

ha ha!!!!
  • devlinukdevlinuk Posts: 547
    Nice one Mrs Paula!image
    Negative on 'M' watch!!!!!

still one bar - low fertility on CBFM!!!
    Has the eagle landed yet???xx
    Quoted:
    Has the eagle landed yet???xx[/quote

no it hasn't!!!! and there is no bloody sign of a stork either! lol
    I got a high on my CBFM today....do you think it's a real high or do you think it's like tricking itself into thinking it's a high cos I haven't had one yet? does that make any sense?
    I think its a real high!! yipppeeeeeee!!! Ive had a faint +ov today even though I wasnt goiing to test this month!!! x
    in that case i will allow myself to be on a real high too!! lol

godd luck Paula!
  • booty33ukbooty33uk Posts: 3,051
    hi pb how u doing?
    ok, I am happier now that i realise that i may still peak!
    got another high today. it's weird becuase usually day 21 would be about 1 week into my 2WW but now it's not even OV day yet!
  • aneisha13aneisha13 Posts: 53
    Hi pinkbambi,

It was great/surprising reading this thread as i though I was the only one ttc.. You've not posted anything for a while?! Any luck yet? I too have been trying and maybe trying to hard but no luck. I have a child who is now 11 and back then got pregnant in a shot. I have heard that being on the pill for a long time does slow your chances but I was on a mini pill which I stopped four months ago.Please let me know if you have succeeded.

Thanks

Aneisha
  • BeetleClaireBeetleClaire Posts: 108
    thank you for making me smile!! I thought i was the only one thinking like this- but now there are two of us!!