content deleted

fairythaliafairythalia Posts: 1,476 New bride
edited March 2019 in You & Your Baby
content deleted

• fairythaliafairythalia Posts: 1,476 New bride
    Pleased that you got a bargain too! x
  • ealing_girlealing_girl Posts: 197
    Thanks I have just ordered a male and female fertility test much cheaper than other places
    Just bought more tests!! x
  • ShewardSheward Posts: 395
    just wanted to say thanks fairythalia ~ just brought the fertility pack - hope it brings me some flaming luck!!! image xxxxxxxx
  • ejhunterejhunter Posts: 678
    Wow, thanks for sharing! Am not quite at that stage yet but we hope to start TTC after our honeymoon next spring. Have bookmarked the website! x
  • MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    Thats fantastic honey thanks for the tip!!!!

xxxxx
  • Thanks FT - good tip, I thought I was going to make us bankrupt with all the tests i've been buying - not a good way to start! lol
  • kimdunckimdunc Posts: 63
    Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for the link - we've just placed an order.

Looking forward to seeing Hubby doing his male fertility test haha

Sounds like a science experiment you'd do at school, what with bottles of blue and white liquids and plastic cups! Oh well if it proves everything is in working order I'll do what it takes

Kim
  • angelmccannangelmccann Posts: 728
    thanks for sharing......

i'll be ordering soon,hope it helps me!

been nearly 3 years trying now....think i'll try anything!

good luck to all you others too x

thought I'd bump for the TTC newbies! x
  • Thanks so much for this! I've just been on and bought a comination of ovulation tests and pregnancy tests. Forgot to specify what combination I wanted though so will just get half and half. Since we've been trying I've bought 6 tests (in as many weeks :\? ) so this will defo save me some money.

Out of interest - has anyone got a positive result using these tests?!?
  • thanks for this it looks great! we've only just started ttc so i'm not planning on taking ovulation trsts or anything for a few months but it's good to know about for if/when the time comes! plus the extra info it gives you is really helpful

xxx
  • joyc6563joyc6563 Posts: 172
    hey thanks to you - I am hoping that this is my month!!! everything is crossed.....if not I will also be rolling into month 4 with you as well!

good luck all

• betty449betty449 Posts: 545
    Thanks! We are starting TTC next month so I will keep the site bookmarked. I think I've got a good idea of when I'm ovulating normally so hopefully I won't need it.
  • Love4pipLove4pip Posts: 531
    oh thanks for this... i best get some.... i bet i will waste a lot lol this will save my pennies a bit :P
  • I have now ordered the complete fertility pack. Hopefully it will bring us bd luck!

xx
    Quoted:

Out of interest - has anyone got a positive result using these tests?!?

I've tested other people / patients as positive on these test, but no BFP for me 'YET'.

I'm now on my second order of tests. It's month 8 TTC for me, but it's mainly because I test about 20 times a month!! image xxx
  • These are the ovulation tests that I have bought. To be honest, I've not found them very good at all and won't bother again. They haven't shown a positive for me at all this month (just 1 faint line - which I'm taking to be a positive, but according to instructions isn't?!?) but I have had what I've always thought were ovulation pains so am pretty certain that it has happened.

Maybe I've just got weak hormones or something...?