Bye...

Hi Girls,

Well I have had a truly horrendous Bank Holiday and the long and short of it is that its all over and its time to say bye.

My bleeding on Friday grew heavier so James took me to A&E as we didn't want to wait til my EPU appt on the Sunday and on Friday my cervix was still closed and supposedly old blood but by Sat morning I was in agony and beside myself and my worst fears were confirmed Sunday at the EPU when there was nothing on the screen when I was scanned......several more visits over last few days to EPU for blood tests and what not confirmed I had a full early mc.

I am distraught at the mo and feel a failure and guilt and stuff but know will feel better in a few days as this is not my fault and just one of those tings.........

Really want to wish you all the very best of luck in your pregnancies and hopefully in a few months I'll be back on here again

xxx

• lozzi31lozzi31 Posts: 518
    Oh no! I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say. I'm heartbroken for you. Take care of your self and get better.

My mum had a miscarriage before she had us 4.
  • Radkad78Radkad78 Posts: 427
    Thanks Lozzi31 xxx
  • MRSHSBMRSHSB Posts: 87
    Hi there

Really dont know what to say but just wanted to let you know we are all thinking of you at such a sad time for you x
  • Girlyuk1Girlyuk1 Posts: 208
    Really sorry Radkad, I hope you start to feel better soon and we see you back on here.

xxxxx
  • BevversBevvers Posts: 650
    Really sorry to hear your news. My thoughts & wishes are with both you & h2b/husband. Take care of yourself xx
  • cazzywoocazzywoo Posts: 2,002
    Oh you poor thing image

I guess there isnt really very much I can say, just big hugs to you and your hubby, take it easy, get some rest and lots of cuddles hun. Thinking of you xxxxx
  • jillyjukjillyjuk Posts: 111
    So sorry, that's such sad news. Take care and hope you are back soon x
  • MangalitzaMangalitza Posts: 5,871
    i'm so sorry that this has happened to you, radkad78. look after yourself x
  • Charlie1980ukCharlie1980uk Posts: 1,533
    ahhh sorry to hear about your news hun, take care and look after yourself chick x
  • ellenmaebrownellenmaebrown Posts: 180
    OH NO Radkad78, I am so so sorry to read that. was thinking about sat and sun. just wanted to say I am very sorry for the loss and i'm sending you lots of hugs. you take care and you hurry back to us xXx
  • kateannesmithkateannesmith Posts: 753
    Oh Radkad..I'm so sorry to hear that i was thinking of you over the weekend as I'm thinking of you now...take special care of yourself this week and try to relax. Try not to be too hard on yourself. Hope to see you again in the very near future.

Big hugs and cuddles

Kate x x x x
  • i am so sorry to hear this if you look at my other posts you will see that a few months back i had a miscarrige and I am pregnant again! Please keep positive I felt like i had done something wrong or i could have preveted it some how but it clearly just wasnt ment to be this time, I am sure it will happen again the good news is you can get pregnant! That was what kept me going, take time to grieve your loss and u and ur h2b (or hubby) lean on one another to get through this tough time! and Ihope to see you back here soon sharing good newsxxx

lots of love to you and your family

Lauren xxx
  • so sorry to hear your news. I'm sure it will happen in the end. My friend at work had numerous MC's and now as a beautiful baby boy whose six mths old. it will com i promise.

good luck for the future.
  • Radkad78Radkad78 Posts: 427
    Thank-you so much for your kind words - means a lot to me.

Just trying to sort myself out at the mo as still very low and teary but hopefully be OK in a few days.

Wishing you all the best and hope to see you all back on here soon

xxx
  • Vix_1Vix_1 Posts: 158
    Big hugs to you honey I am so upset for you.

xxx