Couldn't resist and now feel anxious

Some of you may have seen my previous posts that i came off Depo over a year ago, got my BFP then mc last month at just over 6 weeks.

So we decided not to bother waiting ttc as the only reason is so they can date you more accurately.

So 2 days ago i did a cheap test and i thought i could see a faint line, so i did another cheap test yesterday and got a definite line, so today i did a clearblue digital and got BFP 2-3 weeks. Of course i'm over the moon but cant help but feel rather scared in case it all goes wrong again. The emotional pain was bad but the physical pain was just awful too.

Does anyone know what the chances are of having a second mc?

• Coco-25Coco-25 Posts: 1,105
    Oh hon, first of all, congratulations!

I'm no expert, but of my three friends who are pregnant at the moment (all past the 20 week mark) all have had a miscarriage previously. They were all understandably worried but I don't think the odds go up considerably, if at all.

I love YAYW's sister site, BabyExpert, and on there there is a dedicated 'pregnancy after a miscarriage' forum which might be a good place for you to post any worries - the girls on there are so lovely.

Good luck and congrats again xxx
  • frandodsonfrandodson Posts: 487
    Thanks Mrs Coco25,

I think i feel more anxious because i have absolutely no symptoms at all yet last time i did. Hopefully they will kick in soon and just put my mind at ease a little.

Will take a look on BabyExpert, thanks.