Forum home You & Your Baby

Due in October

Hi Ladies,

I am 6 months pregnant with our fist baby - a boy!. I am new to the site. We are planning our wedding in Italy September 2010. We are trying to find a quiet small town with a lovely town hall (no where touristy), and we want to have our reception meal in a local restaurant with family and friends.

Is anyone else due in october?

Dx

• LiLiukLiLiuk Posts: 1,548
    Hi, welcome to the site! Im not due October but i wanted to welcome you anyway! Have fun planning your wedding too! Must be very exciting for you!!
  • Hey,

Im also due in july, were expecting a little girl, Millie. We got married last year, when in october are you due image
  • GemilyJukesGemilyJukes Posts: 321
    Hello and welcome to the site!

I am due in October (well November the 1st according to my scan but I know my af dates and when we ttc etc so am expecting baby to arrive around the 18th Oct!)

My 20 week scan clearly revealed a boy too so am trying to think of names for him as we could only agree on a girls name!
  • Daniellef82Daniellef82 Posts: 240
    Aah millie what a cute name. Im due october the 4th and we are having a boy and want to call him Harry image x
  • Aww thats a really lovely name, we were convinced she was a boy as all we could think of was boys names, but a lovely surprise that she's a girls, the first thing my hubby said was " Wow, i can walk her down the isle" lol