Forum home You & Your Baby

Late ??????

Hi Ladies..... as some of you know ive been ttc for ages !!!! and due to my age and o/h having bad s/a results we had given up to be honest, not actively trying, but not taking any preautions either.... well im 4 days late !! but really dont want to get my hopes up as i tested on saturday and got bfn ;-( and at that point i was about 2 ish days late, cycle has been between 28 and 30, but never more than 30, so very confused, also have mild period like pains, so could just be very late, will do another test 2morrow morning, but thought if i was pregit would of shown up yesterday.its been 15 months since ourn1st bfp with ended in m/c at 8 weeks, really not sure how i feel, had kinda thought it isnt going to happen, would be worried the same thing might happen again, prob not preg anyway and worrying for nothing !!! got so many things going round in my head so thought id write it down

Helen xxx

• MrsShrekhamMrsShrekham Posts: 518
    Keeping fingers crossed for you Helen

Lisa xx
  • JAX1145JAX1145 Posts: 1,742
    Fingers crossed for you that tomorrow brings you what you so wish for.....

jax x
  • mrsloopyloumrsloopylou Posts: 1,246
    Well just done another test and still getting BFN ! so obviously not preg image oh well never mind, AF must have gone walk about this month !!

Helen xx
    Af or something turned up today, so thats burst my bubble of tiny hope image
  • GemilyJukesGemilyJukes Posts: 321
    Sorry to hear af turned up. Sending you lots of baby dust and good luck wishes for next month. xx
  • MrsWally2BMrsWally2B Posts: 710
    Ahh hun. Good luck and keep trying xxx
    Even more confused now..... AF turned out to be nothing more than a tiny show, nothing else has happened all day, no pains etc...... anyone else had this ? xx
  • shjrobinsonshjrobinson Posts: 4,047
    Ooooh really hope you get your BFP! :\)

When are you going to test again?

Prob leave it a while, cant see how 2 tests can be wrong, but have no ideal why im now a week late !
  • MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    Could it be your ovulated later than usual and perhaps that was an implantation bleed??

It's not unheard of!

Reaalllyy hope it is huni! xxxx
    Me too, just wish i had some symptons to confirm it one way or another, ive never been more than 1-2 days late, so to be a week late is very confussing together with neg tests, dont feel preg and trying not to get my hopes up, but without AF being here its hard not to keep thinking what if i am ! xx
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    How are you feeling today queen?

Have you tried a Clearblue digital?

xx
    The same !! tiny bit of blood when i have a wee, but nothing in between, i do still have very mild period like pains, which have stayed the same all week, not gone but not got any worse, just feel in limbo....... why are these things never simple, i so dont remember it being this hard to get preg 1st time round.... lol

Do you think clearblue are any diff from other tests ??

Helen xx
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I really really hope it is for you. xxx
  • HowExcitedHowExcited Posts: 537
    Do another test! I was a week late, did a test (FR) but BFN and had period cramp.

No AF tested again 4 days later BFP! Hope it's the same for you x
  • LiLiukLiLiuk Posts: 1,548
    CB Digital are amazing tests i must admit. I was very confident with what the answers were as theyre either one or the other... not a faded line.

Do another test as the hormone levels might not be high enough!
    Clearblue digital are meant to be the best! Id suggest waiting and doing it with your first wee of the morning though! If AF still hasnt arrived by the weekend then Id go and see the doctor - you may need to have a bloodtest!

Keeping everything crossed for you!

xxx
    Done another one and same result BFN image 3 cant be wrong, so must be some other reason why AF hasnt arrived this month ! made an appointment to see doc next monday, knowing my luck the bloody menapause has suddenly swooped down on me or somethiong like that xx
    How r u getting on anyway ? any luck ??
    Fingers crossed its not the change and just stress! I went through about 6 months where I wasnt having a proper bleed every month (just a smear on a panty liner) and it turned out it was all down to stress. Treat yourself to a nice hot bubble bath and a glass of wine tonight and wait and see what happens!

Thinking of you!

Paula

• monisolarmonisolar Posts: 183
    Miss Loppy I really hope this is it for you. I think you shld see the doctor though...and have a blood test. But I'm loving what HowExcited?! has said and i hope its the same for you. Thinking of you hun...you really deserve a BFP!
    Well AF came and got me image obviously not ment to be xx
    Dont give up sweetheart! Your time will come!

xx
  • monisolarmonisolar Posts: 183
    Hang in there darling...it will surely happen for you. Thinking of you...and please dont ever give up.