Forum home You & Your Baby

What should I do?

I found out on Saturday im 2-3 weeks pregnant and im over the moon as it is only our 2nd month of ttc. However this afternoon my tummy is sore and I think im bleeding slightly or it might be brown/redish discharge? Is this normal or am I right to be worried?

• MrsCatukMrsCatuk Posts: 449
    Hi bigburd, first of all congratulations - secondly the pain you've got could be stretching pains and the blood could be normal spotting but I think it might be best to put a call into your doctor to put your mind at ease - always better to check with the pro's if you're worried x
  • I agree with MrsCat - I'd go to the doctor to get it checked out. It can be normal spotting, but you want to be safe and sure to what it is. I'm sure you will be fine though xx
  • BigBurdukBigBurduk Posts: 74
    Ive been to the hospital and they took bloods etc but think ive misscarried because my pregnancy test was very faint. Now its a waiting game until I go back in the morning for a scan. Doesn't look like I will get any sleep tonight but hubby has been a great support.
  • bigburd - let us know how it goes today at the hospital.

thinking of you hun - i know how you are feeling xx
    Still no further forward after going back to the hosptil. They couldn't find anything on the scan and my hormone level was low on the blood test results so I have to go back on Thursday for more blood tests. They have said I will know more then because if everything is ok it will have gone up or no chance or it goes down then its game over. This has been the longest week of my life so far. At least Ive stopped crying - I think im empty of tears.
  • Radkad78Radkad78 Posts: 427
    Oh Bigburd I am sorry you are going through this - keeping my fingers crossed for you and glad you have a very supportive hubby.

Hope Thursdays tests are OK xx
  • LiLiukLiLiuk Posts: 1,548
    Oh BB i am sorry image but keep your chin up. There's still hope! image xx
  • Oh BB I'm so sorry to hear what your going through I'm keeping everything crossed for you I'll be thinking of you tomorrow x
  • RhianJRhianJ Posts: 142
    Thinking of you. I hope it all goes well tomorrow xx
    Still dont know what going on. Went for my blood tests this morning and the midwife told me that the level was only 100 and something on Tuesday so they thought I has lost baby We discussed miscarriages and she was very nice to me and told me that the level should have decreased when I went back in the afternoon for the results otherwise they would have to investigate further. So was all set for the worst going back only to be told it had gone up to 200 and something. Now I have to wait until tuesday to go back again as Monday is a local holiday. Hopefully will know for sure whats going on then because im going out of my mind. Im so up and down and feel wiped out. I been told twice this week Ive lost baby and now there is a glimer of hope. Its going to be a long weekend.
  • MrsCatukMrsCatuk Posts: 449
    Bigburd I have everything crossed for you that you get the news you want to hear on Tuesday, I know the waiting must be unbearable xxx
  • GlitterBug09GlitterBug09 Posts: 2,894
    I have my fingers crossed for you too xxx