Forum home You & Your Baby

Devastated

I'm in tears as I write this, today has been a horrible day. We went for another early scan today as I had a bleed yesterday and found out that Baby Allen died 3 weeks ago, just after our last scan, so we've had a Missed Miscarriage. Hubby and I are devastated and now have to decide whether o have medical intervention or not. Can't think straight and just feel shocked and numb. Really thought Baby Allen was a little fighter and here to stay.

imageimageimage

• helenb2209helenb2209 Posts: 5,102
    So sorry hun to hear. Hope you are ok. Sending you lots of hugs. I cant imagine what you are going through

Take care xx
  • Dont know what to say except i'm so sorry to hear that.

Take care of yourself.

• Laura0701Laura0701 Posts: 1,455
    so sorry xxx
  • GlitterBug09GlitterBug09 Posts: 2,894
    Im so sorry, its so horrible, I know how much you wanted this baby.Im sorry i really dont know what to say, but you and your husband are in my thoughts and, if you dont mind, my prayers too xxx

[Modified by: GlitterBug09 on July 20, 2009 08:07 PM]

• emmalampkinemmalampkin Posts: 6,618
    Sorry to hear this babe. xx
  • Pumpkin-PiePumpkin-Pie Posts: 1,100
    I just replied on BE lovey but wanted to say again how sorry I am. We havent spoken before but you've always stood out having seen you on here and then again on BE. I keep thinking about you this evening and im so so sorry for your loss xx
  • flf2bflf2b Posts: 647
    My thoughts are with you both at this very sad time XX

[Modified by: flf2b on July 20, 2009 07:56 PM]

• daisybride123daisybride123 Posts: 2,066
    im so sorry to hear this. im thinking of you x
  • Im so sorry hun, sending you lots of love and strength in your dark time.xx
  • MrsS to beMrsS to be Posts: 2,633
    So sorry to hear your loss, sending you lots of love and hugs x
  • aline1ukaline1uk Posts: 93
    so sorry xxxx thinking of you xx

• aug2010brideaug2010bride Posts: 1,448
    so sorry,hugs and thoughts for the both of you

xx
  • MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    (((((((((HUG)))))))))) Ive replied on BE and please please forgive my dodgy avatar over there it's a running joke in trying for a baby.

The email offer is still open and i'm so so sorry!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • werasdywerasdy Posts: 388
    I'm so sorry to hear this, Mrs Allen. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

xx
  • BroodypantsBroodypants Posts: 910
    Oh Christina, I am so so so sorry to hear your sad news. I've been following you here and on BE. Thoughts and love to both you and hubby. Lucy xxx
  • daisylozdaisyloz Posts: 3,109
    This is very very sad but let me tell you a true story...my daughter has lost 7 through miscarriage....she's 39 now and gave birth a few weeks ago to a baby boy....it turns out she has PCOS and this time with drugs and constant hospital care she didnt miscarry........however ..beautiful and special as he is my new grandson is a Downs baby......

she's 39 and this was her last chance and there's no doubt he'll be much loved....but sometimes its nature's way.....take care hunny....you will get pregnant again and I'm sure you'll have a lovely baby xx
  • GemilyJukesGemilyJukes Posts: 321
    I'm so sorry, sending you huge hugs at this horrible time xx
  • PurpleSpringPurpleSpring Posts: 2,897
    Just feel so low, can't stop crying image
  • beccasearlebeccasearle Posts: 808
    im so incredibly sorry. I cant begin to imagine the hurt and pain you and your hubby are feeling right now. Look after yourself.

• MrsHxMrsHx Posts: 4,037
    am so sorry to hear this hun, thinking of you and your hubby xxx
  • BigBurdukBigBurduk Posts: 74
    My heart goes out to you. I spent the afternoon in the hospital due to a bleed and now have a long sleepless night to wait until I go for a scan in the morning. Its just one of thoses times when you dont know what to do or say but you have to go on.
  • So sorry to hear this. Big hugs. xxx
  • ChannaukChannauk Posts: 1,117
    Hun, big {hugs} and thinking of your n the hubby!

Nothing we can say can make the pain go away - but just remember the good times and that your baby allen was loved and cherished and cared for. In time you will be ready to try again but dont rush into it. Take the time to work your way through this hard time ! xxxx
  • MrsWally2BMrsWally2B Posts: 710
    xxBigHugxx
  • shoogsukshoogsuk Posts: 10,344
    ah sweetheart, just stumbled on this and that is so shit. i know nothing any of us say at the moment can make you feel better, so im gonna shut up now.

with love shoogs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • robstersgirlrobstersgirl Posts: 4,161
    Sorry for your devastating loss

xx
  • PuddleDuck77PuddleDuck77 Posts: 304
    Oh Mrs Allen I'm so so sorry for you and your hubby. My heart goes out to you. xx
  • BamalooBamaloo Posts: 1,048
    Sending you my love sweetheart

xx
  • kirk110480kirk110480 Posts: 3,339
    Just had to write and tell you both my thoughts are with you... lots of love xxx
  • Sweets I know nothing I say will really help but just wanted you to know I am sending my love...just remember that things happen for a reason and no matter how hard things seem right now there will be something good waiting to happen right round the corner xx