Forum home You & Your Baby

Update.... Grace x

• MrsWSoonMrsWSoon Posts: 749
    I am so sorry for your loss sweetheart, Grace is a beautiful name. No words can make you feel an better but I'm sure baby Grace knew how much you love her and special is she xxx

[Modified by: MrsW Soon! on July 22, 2009 09:08 PM]

• ChannaukChannauk Posts: 1,117
    hey hun - couldnt read and run - so sorry to hear your are going through this process n that it takes such a long time - Grace is a lovely name. You are very brave and whatever you decided on friday im sure will be the best option.

xxx

{hugs}
  • MrsHxMrsHx Posts: 4,037
    thinking of you, stay strong, Grace knew she was loved and treasured x
  • RhianJRhianJ Posts: 142
    My thoughts are with you and your husband x
  • daisybride123daisybride123 Posts: 2,066
    thinking of you xx Grace is a lovely name xx
  • JAX1145JAX1145 Posts: 1,742
    So sorry to hear your devastating news.....

I lost a lil girl @23 weeks and no one can ever know what you are feeling and so many decisions to make in such a small space of time.

Grace is a beautiful name and she will know that she was a very much loved and wanted lil girl...

Just give yourselves time to greive and not to hold back on any feelings you may have in fear of upsetting anyone else....you have each others love and support,...

There are happier times just awaiting you around the corner..

thought are with you....

jacq x
  • bridey20bridey20 Posts: 1,815
    I couldnt not say anything, I am so so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your husband!

xx
  • kirk110480kirk110480 Posts: 3,339
    Just..... I know there's nothing that can be said but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    hey chick my thought are with you and your huuby.

xx
  • BamalooBamaloo Posts: 1,048
    Thinking of you sweetheart!

xxx
  • MrsCatukMrsCatuk Posts: 449
    My thoughts and prayers are with you both at this unbelievably sad time, even after reading your post I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through but I am so sorry for your loss.

Though it may seem impossible right now I am sure that you will both find the strength to help each other through this and reach the happier times you deserve. Stay strong xxxxx
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Thinking of you!

xx
  • PurpleSpringPurpleSpring Posts: 2,897
    Thank you x
  • SiobhainAHSiobhainAH Posts: 92
    I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something we could all do to take away your pain.

My thoughts are with you and your husband at this sad time.

xx
  • PurpleSpringPurpleSpring Posts: 2,897
    Thank you Clair thats beautiful x
  • GlitterBug09GlitterBug09 Posts: 2,894
    *Hugs*