ANYONE ELSE HAVE A MINI-PANIC LIKE THIS??

Hi all,

So, after months of waiting to start ttc (getting married next month), it's finally our turn. I knew that I was ovulating today and so thought 'sod it, we may aswell go for it'... the thing is that when we then 'tried' it seemed really weird knowing that it was with the intention of trying to get pregnant and it freaked me out a little bit. It was the strangest thing ever. So, is it just me that has experienced a mini-panic or has anyone else had the same thing happen to them? I started to worry that this is a sign that maybe subconsciously I'm not ready afterall, or maybe it was just because for the 1st time in my life sex was taking a diferent purpose?! Confused!!

• xxMrsTxxxxMrsTxx Posts: 467
    hi

no i felt the same when we starte trying last month, and then doing the whole trying to get my hips highter than the rest of me lmao.

i think its just because its a new experience and we've been brought up to have sex whilst using precautions so to finally go against that with the intention of getting pregnant feels weird.

but in a good way image

Mrs T xox
  • I feel the same too I'm 30 and know I'm ready to start trying but totally freaked out at the though of actually being pregnant Lol but I think most people are a little scared it's just fear of the unknown
  • lushloobylushlooby Posts: 312
    It was very strange!! My hubbie is now so pee'ed off as I thought after stopping the pill last month it would take about 6 months for my body to get back to normal and low and behold the one time we 'did it' 3 weeks ago made me pregnant!! I feel amazing! In doctors terms I am 5 weeks gone now so expecting mini us to come along late march! Bring on the sore boobs, sickness, mood swings, cravings! I am so ready!! lol

Good luck ladies!

xx
  • H2TAandbeanieH2TAandbeanie Posts: 1,751
    why is he pee'eed of?

congrats hun.

xx
  • lushloobylushlooby Posts: 312
    Because he was looking forward to lots of baby making lol! Bless him!! xx