Just a quick update...

Hi,

Not sure if any of you will remember me, not been on for a few months as I was getting quite upset at getting BFN's every month, I decided it was best to take my mind off it for a while.

Just to let you know after TTC since Christmas I finally got my BFP yesterday, I also just did another test to make sure and I'm going to the Dr today to have it confirmed.

I'm so happy and just want to thank the girls who were around when I was on here before for keeping me positive and making me smile, I know a few of you have already got your BFP's, I hope the rest of you get yours soon, and anyone else who is reading this.

xx

• MrsShrekhamMrsShrekham Posts: 518
    I don't come on here very often these days but from one Princess to another (lol)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lisa 18+4 xx
  • BooshyGemBooshyGem Posts: 596
    Congrats xxxxx
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    congrats
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Congratulations!! You must be so happy! Is it going to be an Easter baby??

Paula

13+6

xx
  • MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    Yes it will be an Easter baby! Been to the family planning clinic to have it comfirmed this morning then off to the Dr's tomorrow so he can refer me to the midwife.

Soooo excited! MRs Paula I didn't know you were pregnant, shows how long I've not been on here for, congratulations.

xx
  • becky25881becky25881 Posts: 718
    Congratulations PrincessHoney! I got my BFP last week so we'll be due around the same time!

Bebs x xx
  • LiLiukLiLiuk Posts: 1,548
    Congratulations and HHP!! xxx
  • Mum2Hairy1Mum2Hairy1 Posts: 40
    Hiya Princess Honey,

Just wanted to say HUGE congratulations.

I think we got married at the same time and I think I remember you took a break as you didn't want a Christmas baby. An Easter baby sounds perfect!

Unfortunately it's going to take us a while longer to be parents as our only option is ICSI.

Fantastic news for you and your hubby.

xxxx