how long did it take everyone to conceive?

Pretty much what it says in the title - DH and I are planning to start TTC to December and was just curiuos how long it takes most people to get their BFP!

• ems111ems111 Posts: 1,076
    Came off the pill at xmas last year and my last period was 14th Feb, so 2 months. im due towards the end of Nov!!

Good luck, have fun bd'ing!

Em x

32+2
  • ems111ems111 Posts: 1,076
    Just wrote a reply and it got eaten! It took us 2 months, which is ppretty quick as far as i can work out.

good luck and have fun trying.

Em x

32+2
  • 3 months with my son, 3 months with my daughter!
  • 4 months for us. Good luck. I think the main thing to realise is that it can happen at ANY time and usually not according to your schedule ha ha image
  • 4 months for us. Good luck. I think the main thing to realise is that it can happen at ANY time and usually not according to your schedule ha ha image
  • My pack of pills finished on the 16thish of April, i wasn't see my hubby for a couple of weeks, so i didn't worry about a new pack. We got married on the 1st of May. On honeymoon we agreed that i wouldn't go back onto the pill and would start trying.

I had been on the pill for over 10 yrs and so thought it would take a long time. I conceived around the 24th of May, so it took us about 1 month. Which is very exciting.

Due on Valentines Day!

Good Luck!
  • My pack of pills finished on the 16thish of April, i wasn't see my hubby for a couple of weeks, so i didn't worry about a new pack. We got married on the 1st of May. On honeymoon we agreed that i wouldn't go back onto the pill and would start trying.

I had been on the pill for over 10 yrs and so thought it would take a long time. I conceived around the 24th of May, so it took us about 1 month. Which is very exciting.

Due on Valentines Day!

Good Luck!

Due on Valentines Day!

Good Luck!
  • i was on implant for 4 years and depo for 5 years before that. had implant removed on 4th June as getting married in july. we concieved on 16th july while on honeymoon which was a lovely surprise! x
  • sorry double post***

[Modified by: Mrs Cozza Wardle on September 29, 2009 12:14 PM]

• i was on implant for 4 years and depo for 5 years before that. had implant removed on 4th June as getting married in july. we concieved on 16th july while on honeymoon which was a lovely surprise! x
  • Hi, I'm on month 4 of TTC...no BFP as yet but have my fingers crossed for mext month! :\)
  • I'm on month 3 of TTC no joy yet but fingers crossed for October.

• hi, we got married in july and had our first try 6th september and got my BFP last week, first time for us still can't believe it! good luck hope you get yours soon!xx