Has Any1 else been feeling faint?

Hello,

I am 12 weeks pregnant and was on my way to work today when I suddenlt felt really hot and faint. I stumbled to a seat and my vision was really blurred and I was really dizzy. It was really scary! I called my surgery and spoke with a nurse who said that this is very normal and said that I could go to work. I told her that I would like to be seen as I did not feel well at all and she finally agreed to seeing me.

Has any1 else felt like this? I was really shocked that she didnt seem to be too bothered that I was feeling like this. When I went to the surgery to see her she said that I will probably start feeling sick soon as this happens in early pregnancy too but im 12 weeks now and have read that this is when the sickness starts to stop!?!

So confused! xx

• nikki_ismenikki_isme Posts: 1,474
    Yep, normal! I went a bit further and passed out in carphone warehouse! Keep a bottle of water with you to keep you hydrated, that should help x
  • Me too!

Had to do the whole "head between knees" thing! I felt better for some chocolate and orange juice - got the blood sugar up - started carrying emergency snacks with me after that!
  • Yeah i have it. I had it so bad that 1 day i couldnt leave the sofa as every time i stood up, i fell back over. did they check your blood pressure?

Everyone is different hun. I started scikness and still have it and i am 14+5. They say you tend to have it until around 16 weeks although some ppl have it all the way through. x