Eek! Started IVF today!

Well, for those of you who have followed my blog, this will be old news but just wanted to scream wih excitement to anyone who is out there that WOOOOOHOOOOOOO, after all the chaos of the last few years, things look like they're finally looking up and we get a chance at trying for our own baby.

Started my hormone injections this morning so just waiting to see if I morph into "The Incredible Sulk!"

Lots of love,

X Emmy

• Hi there, I have no knowledge of your prior posts hun, sorry about that I also have no knowledge of IVF BUT I wanted to just wish you the best of luck.

NJ x
  • shellbob73shellbob73 Posts: 3,152
    Thats great news Emmy! image

I'm sure it'll all go fine and you'll have a bun in the oven very soon.

P.s - I haven't read your blog for quite a while actually but would love to - can you post a link?
  • Lily162010Lily162010 Posts: 3,064
    I havent read your blog recently but I remember you when you posted before

Thats fantastic news, really pleased for you! You deserve to be happy

Good luck with it all x
  • HuniibumpHuniibump Posts: 3,913 New bride
    just wanted to say good luck hun xx
  • Hi Mrs Shellbob, shan't post the link on here if that's OK as got some horrid trolls on it for a while but if you e-mail me from this button,I can send you the link to your own email.

Lovely to see your avatar!

XXXXXXXXXXX
  • nikki_ismenikki_isme Posts: 1,474
    congrats emmy! I read your old blog. So happy for you x
  • shellbob73shellbob73 Posts: 3,152
    No probs Emmy.

I'll mail you in a minute.
  • Lolly84ukLolly84uk Posts: 2,219
    Emmy - congrats hun, i know nothing on IVF but well done to getting where you are now.....you deserve it xx
  • Good luck Emmy!! My friend recently had a baby through IVF - a beautiful little boy. He's their little miracle and is perfect in every way! I'm sure you will soon be announcing your BFP! xx
  • emmylou717emmylou717 Posts: 1,729
    good luck honey. x x
  • jemwarriorjemwarrior Posts: 2,105
    I was wondering how you was getting on, lovely to hear your news. I hope it all goes well for you x.
  • Fantastic news, I haven't followed your posts either but I hope by next year you will have some exciting news. I hope it is not a stressful experience and send you lots of luck and best wishes...xxx
  • Awwwww, thank you all for all your lovely messages. So far, so good... Haven't yet turned into the "Incredible Sulk" on all the hormone injections but am sure it's only a matter of time!

Thanks again,

XXXXXXX
  • Just wanted to say congratulations on starting your IVF.

I havnt seen any of your posts but i can only imagine what you have been through. Iv been on clomid for 8 months and i am now 9 weeks pregnant. I do sincerly hope this works for you both.

Carly x
  • good luck with all this, you probs will have the incredible sulk, (someone close to me went through this, 3rd attempt and got twins) it was very hard but very worth it in the end.
  • Just a quick message to say a massive good luck. One of my friends is has just started IVF - I cant imagine how hard it all must be but I have all of my fingers and toes crossed that it goes well for you.

xx
  • StroustrupStroustrup Posts: 2,859
    Lots and lots of luck

xxxxxxxx
  • EmlarEmlar Posts: 1,581
    omg! i almost missed this! havent read the blog for a week or two. yay!!

fingers and toes crossed for u. x