any pregnant brides on the day

anyone going to be pregnant on their day?

• jomarch50jomarch50 Posts: 630
    Yes... I'll be quite a but pregnant - just over 28 weeks. image

The wedding was all booked and we decided just to carry on as its abroad (we live in Thailand) and some of our guests had already booked their flights. I'm just sorting out my dress now - thankfully I'm having it made and my dressmaker is being wonderful. Its played havoc with our honeymoon though - we're not sure what I'll be up to now.

Jo

• SianWoolawaySianWoolaway Posts: 223
    Yes, I'm going to be 20 weeks - lucky as we had just moved the date from December to July... and then I found I was pregnant and due in Dec!

Hoping my dress can be altered...

xx
  • i'l be 24 weeks when we get married, my seamstress is amazing and is pulling the dress to bits at the mo! im just getting a little extra help with some bridget jones knickers for the day, but atleast i know both my kids will be able to be there at our wedding, although this one wont be able to see whats going on!
  • topcat30topcat30 Posts: 9
    Hi,

I was 6 months pregnant when I got married and I went on my Honeymoon for 3 weeks to Florida and then the ahamas. I had a fab time and i did not let the pregnancy get in the way at all. I could eat as much as I wanted, and sleep as much as I wanted and lets notforget the Sun , Sea and Sand.

Please contact e for any help or advice

Tracey

Part of thread deleted as advertising in breach of forum rules.

[Modified by: Web Master on June 12, 2007 01:11 PM]
  • -kia--kia- Posts: 745
    Me..I'll be about 5 months gone on our wedding day so bump will make an appearance in the photos image I'm having my dress made and my dressmaker says it won't be a problem so thats okay image
    Hi Kia,

If you are worried about your bump in photos, you can have your bouquet made into a droplet look. This will hide the bump in the phots. But i say be proud, you will look back in the future and fewel great about it. I do now.

When are you due to get married?

Tracey
    I'm not worried about the bump in the photos at all.. it wasn't meant to sound like I was!! I'm quite happy to have baby showing... in fact I think it'll be lovely to look back on and see our first proper family photos!! We get married on september 1st!
    Sorry my fault reading it wrong. Well Congratulations, not long now!! Where are you getting married?
    Sorry my fault reading it wrong. Well Congratulations, not long now!! Where are you getting married?
  • susanouk1susanouk1 Posts: 68
    Hey Kia,

Im getting married on the 1st Sept too and I will be 30 weeks!

Got dress fitting on Saturday, dreading it. Got the dress cos it made me look think.......week later after it was ordered found out I was expecting!! Oh well im sure it will be fine!

looks like sept 1 is a good day for mums to be image

I'm sure it'll be fine your dress image Its probably good that mine hasn't been started yet!!
  • SianWoolawaySianWoolaway Posts: 223
    According to my scan I won't be 20 weeks, I'll be 17!! And my lovely seamstress says my dress doesn't need to be altered!! So happY!!

xx
    Thats a bit of a difference!

But good for not altering your dress! yay!
  • i will be a few wekks

• marksammarksam Posts: 123
    hi

im ttc and my wedding is september 08 so there is a chance i could be pregnant on the day