yay BFP

hi girls, me and hubbie have been ttc for 5 months and we have got our BFP. took a clearblue digital this morning after having some faint lines on superdrug tests (nothing on the ebay ones) and we are at 1-2 weeks pregnant. so chuffed that a little brother or sister is on the way for our 1 year old and also my 13 year old sons. obviously very early days still and i have never had a straight forward start to any of my pregnancies. which include 2 miscarriages but fingers are all crossed for a very sticky baby.

• MrsDunsmore2006MrsDunsmore2006 Posts: 2,061
    Congrats! You must be due about the same time as me, and have had a fairly similar experience by the sounds of it! I got nothing on ebay pee-sticks, a faint line on the normal clear blue, and then a BFP with the super duper clearblue digital this morning, also 1-2 weeks pregnant! Wishing you a very healthy and happy nine months. image
  • AnnaNicole1AnnaNicole1 Posts: 2,435
    Congrats hun image xxxx
  • rose_red1986rose_red1986 Posts: 464
    Congrats and sending lots of sticky glue your way xxxx
  • aug2010brideaug2010bride Posts: 1,448
    yay congrats and please please please sprinkle some baby dust over my way!!!! image
  • Aw lovely news! Hope you and bump have a healthy pregnancy. x
  • berly153berly153 Posts: 737
    thank you girls. would have thanked you all sooner but since the site has changed i always have terrible trouble logging in!!!

i am sending buckets of babydust to you all on ttc x x x

think due date will be 23rd january x

oh forgot to add my user name used to be berly and then mrs berly and also geez a gonk ya dobber just incase anyone remember me.