Forum home You & Your Baby

My little man

Hi ladies, I just wanted to introduce my little man to you all. Eban (pronounced Eb-an, or like Evan with a b if anyone was wondering) David Andrew Moss, born 14th May, 4.26pm weighing 7lb 2oz. Im so in love I cant believe it. It took me a while to get there (65 1/2 hours start to finish) but it was soooo worth it. I still cant get over the fact that he is finally here and still find it very strange when I dont feel him inside anymore, keep expecting to get a little wriggle now and again.

Hope all you other ladies are getting on well with your pregnancies and hope everyone TTC gets the BFP's soon

xxxx

My little family (please excuse the state of me, this was sat afternoon and I hadnt slept properly since mon, lol)

• aaaawww he is so cute, congrats to you both!! and you look great btw! hope you have caught up on some sleep and hope you're getting on ok. you did well being in labour for that long!

charl 38+4 xxx
  • Aww congratulations xxx lucky lady
  • RhubarbulousRhubarbulous Posts: 1,989
    Congratulations! Lovely piccie. You look so happy! x
  • AnnaNicole1AnnaNicole1 Posts: 2,435
    Aww congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet my little man! ONly 3 months to go lol! image xxxx
  • EbansmummyEbansmummy Posts: 1,227
    Thanx girls, hes my little pudding. Love him sooooooooo much, cant get over how much. AnnaNicole, those 3 months will fly over and you'll have your little chap in no time.

xxx
  • N222N222 Posts: 460
    Congratulations to both of you, and what a lovely name! x
  • mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    Congratulations MM, hope Eban isn't giving you too many sleepless nights like Nell is giving me.

Cant believe she is nearly 4 weeks old....its flown by!!!!