1 Week to the wedding and just found out im 4 weeks pregnant!!

Hi Ladies

Im over the moon, one week today and ill be someones Wife, and to top things off i have just found out im 4 weeks pregnant!! We only started trying last month and we did it first time, we thought it would take ages!! I cant tell anyone else yet as we want to get past the 12 week mark, but I just had to tell someone!!

xx

• kayla121012kayla121012 Posts: 54
    oh my god thats fantastic news hun!!!!! congratulations!!!! every reason to celebrate!!! hope the wedding day goes great.. and the little one will be 'there' to celebrate with yee also!! fantastic news :0)
  • shelleyf30shelleyf30 Posts: 3,971
    Congratualtions! best wishes and good luck x
  • tina00uktina00uk Posts: 197
    congrats hun hope u have a good wedding an a good 9 months
  • MrsSavage2BMrsSavage2B Posts: 266
    Congratulations!

I'm sure you'll both have an extra special day, having your secret when you get married too image
  • AnnaNicole1AnnaNicole1 Posts: 2,435
    Congratulations hun image xxx
  • fruitpastille25fruitpastille25 Posts: 1,030
    Congratulations! It's 9 weeks till our wedding and I've just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant! Only problem is what to do about the dress....
  • HamillcamHamillcam Posts: 226
    yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsS to beMrsS to be Posts: 2,633
    COngrats hun!! What a lovely secret for you to share!

• mrsleggomrsleggo Posts: 807
    Congratulations!!!

10 weeks to my wedding....4 weeks since I had a little girl....and I already fit into the dress I ordered prior to getting pregnant....woo hoo!!!!
  • BamalooBamaloo Posts: 1,048
    That's fatastic! Many congratulations

xxx
  • StaceyT1981StaceyT1981 Posts: 484
    Congrats hun !!!

the exact same thing happened to us , found out a week before my weddin i was 5 weeks pregnant was shocked at first but very pleased i had only just come off the pill and got pregnant straight away too

good luck for the wedding and the next 8mths xxxx